What's new

Current NBA players fantasy draft to get us through these coronavirus days

Seed everyone according to record from the first 2k sim.

1. Rubashov—Bulls

2. tfivas—Mavericks

3. Douchebag K--Cavaliers

4. spycam1--Hawks

5. silesian—Warriors

6. LogGrad98-Raptors

7. rare144–Magic

8. Thee jazz fan—Wizards

9. Eminence—Pelicans

10. fishonjazz—Jazz

11. Wes Mantooth—Clippers

12. David Hume—Rockets

13. ONE LOVE—Bucks

14. White Chocolate—Nuggets

15. Ron Mexico—76ers

16. Beer—Celtics

So you'd match up the Rockets and the Warriors, the two best teams in the West, in the first round?

Okay, can we get everyones picks in one post so I can do this easier. I have drafter players out but need to make adjustments and make sure I got everyone right. Btw this is your team:

1. Rubashov—Bulls
2. tfivas—Mavericks
3. Douchebag K--Cavaliers
4. spycam1--Hawks
5. silesian—Warriors
6. LogGrad98-Raptors
7. rare144–Magic
8. Thee jazz fan—Wizards
9. Eminence—Pelicans
10. fishonjazz—Jazz
11. Wes Mantooth—Clippers
12. David Hume—Rockets
13. ONE LOVE—Bucks
14. White Chocolate—Nuggets
15. Ron Mexico—76ers
16. Beer—Celtics

Pretending that the context wasn’t establishing Seeding is cute.
Look at the post above that’s where I got that list. It was so Wes could do the seedings. And know who was who, ya idiot!!

“Seed everyone according to record from the first 2k sim.“

“ Those aren’t seedlings”

same guy says both

Just pull the ****ing things out of a hat. Good hell.

Here is the playoff seeding based on the first simulation. There's one caveat, though: I think Ron assigned Jazzfanz to 7 West teams, and 9 East teams. This resulted in one of our teams not making the playoffs in the East, while having a non-Jazzfanz team as the 8th seed in the West. I replaced the 8th seed team in the West with the Jazzfanz team from the East that didn't make the playoffs.

Someone correct this, if they think I got anything wrong, or if they don't like the decision I made to move the Cavs (Douchebag K) to the West. But this bracket should be workable.

WEST

1. David Hume
8. Douchebag K

4. White Chocolate
5. Eminance

3. silesian
6. Wes Mantooth

2. tfivas
7. fishonjazz

EAST

1. rare144
8. spycam1

4. LogGrad98
5. Rubashov

3. ONE LOVE
6. Thee jazz fan

2. Beer
7. Ron Mexico

Here is the playoff seeding based on the first simulation. There's one caveat, though: I think Ron assigned Jazzfanz to 7 West teams, and 9 East teams. This resulted in one of our teams not making the playoffs in the East, while having a non-Jazzfanz team as the 8th seed in the West. I replaced the 8th seed team in the West with the Jazzfanz team from the East that didn't make the playoffs.

Someone correct this, if they think I got anything wrong, or if they don't like the decision I made to move the Cavs (Douchebag K) to the West. But this bracket should be workable.

WEST

1. David Hume
8. Douchebag K

4. White Chocolate
5. Eminance

3. silesian
6. Wes Mantooth

2. tfivas
7. fishonjazz

EAST

1. rare144
8. spycam1

4. LogGrad98
5. Rubashov

3. ONE LOVE
6. Thee jazz fan

2. Beer
7. Ron Mexico

Thanks, spy. I will post the first two matchups (1v8 and 4v5 in West) and their write-ups by Monday mid-morning.

@David Hume
@Douchebag K

@White Chocolate
@Eminence

PM me your write-ups. I’ll give you til 11am EST on Monday. Ppl could be busy tomorrow. If I don’t get the write-up by then, I’ll post the starters/reserves that gives me the biggest advantage should I meet you in the conference finals. Once I post start the threads on Monday, I will be giving ppl 60-72 hours to vote.

If anyone else wants to get me their write-ups now, do so. That way I can start the next two match-ups Wednesday late morning or so.

That would be:
@silesian
@tfivas
@fishonjazz

Starters

PG: Kemba Walker 2020 All Star.

SG: De’Angelo Russell. Has improved every season and can play both backcourt positions.

SF: Will Barton. Outstanding complimentary player who makes those around him better.

PF: Bam Adebayo. 2020 All Star. Mailman-like power. Can create his own shot. Shotblocking, rebounding machine. Over 5 assists per game, so very good passer and good sight of the court.

C: Joel Embiid. 2020 All Star. Best center in the business, shoots, rebounds, defends the rim.

Reserves

PG: Terry Rozier. Outstanding 3 point shooter this season and can play either backcourt positive.

SG: Josh Richardson. Classical 3 and D guy. Can guard 3 positions.

SF: Joe Harris. Past winner of 3-Point shooting contest. One of the best pure shooters in the league.

PF: Kyle Kuzma. Stretch forward. Can put up points in a hurry.

C: Andre Drummond. Scores, rebounds, blocks shots. Athletic and can actually handle the ball in the open court.

Summary:

3 2020 All-Stars

No major injuries

No one over age 30 so everyone is in their prime.

No rookies. Every knows what they’re doing.