6. Wes
7. ONE LOVE
8. Log
9. gandalfe
10. silesian
11. WC
12. rare

Last edited:
That's nine so far. I think it's very possible we'll have 16 by the time the Current Draft ends, which should be on Friday.

@tfivas @Beer

Plan on the Finals starting tomorrow at 10 PM MST. If you'd like to do a write up, send it to me by then.

The voting for the Finals will last 48 hours. After that, we can immediately start the next draft, if we have 16 participants by then. In other words, everyone should plan on starting the All-Time Draft Thursday night.

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app

@tfivas @Beer

Plan on the Finals starting tomorrow at 10 PM MST. If you'd like to do a write up, send it to me by then.

The voting for the Finals will last 48 hours. After that, we can immediately start the next draft, if we have 16 participants by then. In other words, everyone should plan on starting the All-Time Draft Thursday night.

Are we getting a major video production for the draft order?

@tfivas @Beer

Are you running it?