What's new

Current Players Draft First Round: PKM v. Siro

Who would win in a 7-game series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y'all better stop hating on Brook Lopez. He's gonna do some big things this year until he gets injured.

He's not a black hole. He passes when he's doubled. When he's not doubled he normally shoots because he's a bawse post isolation player. When one is a bomb scorer it doesn't make much sense to pass. He's like a super big Al. Brooklyn had like three games where everyone was healthy last season. They were running things through Brook and spacing out Johnson, Dwill, and Pierce. Garnett was able to be an adequate defender in the post to protect Brook a little on that end. That lineup was a thing of beauty, too bad it didn't work out. But did anyone seriously think that lineup would make it through the season healthy? Anyway, I know everyone on JFC hates Brooklyn because they're a big market and spend lots of money.

tl;dr Brook Lopez made Favors his bitch last year. Big time.

That may be true. His efficiency is pretty good.

I went with PKM and don't think this one is close. Siro's team cannot score outside ISO Carmelo, which isn't something to brag about.

I went with PKM and don't think this one is close. Siro's team cannot score outside ISO Carmelo, which isn't something to brag about.

This. In a nutshell.

This is a tuff one.

Ultimately, this comes down to the best player on each team, and their leadership. Chris Paul is the best player and leader out if all those guys. He would find a way to win and Melo would find a way to lose

I'm going with PKM.

Y'all better stop hating on Brook Lopez. He's gonna do some big things this year until he gets injured.

He's not a black hole. He passes when he's doubled. When he's not doubled he normally shoots because he's a bawse post isolation player. When one is a bomb scorer it doesn't make much sense to pass. He's like a super big Al. Brooklyn had like three games where everyone was healthy last season. They were running things through Brook and spacing out Johnson, Dwill, and Pierce. Garnett was able to be an adequate defender in the post to protect Brook a little on that end. That lineup was a thing of beauty, too bad it didn't work out. But did anyone seriously think that lineup would make it through the season healthy? Anyway, I know everyone on JFC hates Brooklyn because they're a big market and spend lots of money.

If you aren't a black hole as a big man, you should get at least 2 APG. Even Big Al has managed to get over 2 APG for the last 3 years.

This is a tuff one.

Ultimately, this comes down to the best player on each team, and their leadership. Chris Paul is the best player and leader out if all those guys. He would find a way to win and Melo would find a way to lose

I'm going with PKM.

PKM's team is too flawed. Chris Paul has no pick n' roll big men to work with. This is an awful team for Chris Paul to be on.

I dunno man, I seriously think PKM is having a laugh with this team of his... If he's asked to spend his hard earned CA$H (well, may be easy earned) on these players would he:

1. Bank on Thaddeous Young playing the PF position full-time going up against the likes of Griffin, Love, etc, ?

2. Then you back up the meh/unproven Young with Jabari who is a questionable PF (I think he'll play SF in the NBA)?

3. Rudy Gay? Didn't TOR got wayyyy better after they got rid of him? Fourth in the East last year from memory?

4. Gay/Stevenson just doesn't have enough shooting between them.. too much pressure on Paul to pass & make plays & shoot 3's as well.

5. Tyler Ennis? When proven (albeit meh) guys like Beverley or Lin are still on the board?

Brook Lopez was a really good pick up, same with Paul, Barnes, Hawes and even Martin... but overall, "not sure if trolling/serious" comes to mind.

PKM ****ed himself with lame 2nd and 3rd round picks imo.

But mostly his 2nd round pick.

Did you just tl;dr your own post? Lol. My thoughts exactly.