What's new

Current Players Draft Quarterfinals: Thee Jazz Fan v. Siro

Who would win in a 7-game series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Big-AL is the best Center in the NBA, everyone who has a different opinion on this, knows nothing about basketball. I accept no argument against this one...

BIG-AL >>> Arguments

Big-AL is the best Center in the NBA, everyone who has a different opinion on this, knows nothing about basketball. I accept no argument against this one...

BIG-AL >>> Arguments

LOL .. I think you're in the wrong thread - there's no Big Al in any of these teams!!!

LOL .. I think you're in the wrong thread - there's no Big Al in any of these teams!!!

He's referring to Thee's comment earlier in the thread about him lacking cred for believing AJ is best center in the NBA.

Very even matchup.
I like siro starters a little bit better and thee bench better.

Still thinking. This is a tough one. I like Thee's team an awful lot, but my man Melo is a tough out. He'd light it up. My only concern is whether or not he'd have enough space to operate as he would surely necessitate a double team. Thee might be able to sag a bit and bring help a little easier with a relatively weak shooting lineup on the floor for Siro.

When is the voting period over? If its a tie, how do we solve this?

Tomorrow. And I don't know. How do you usually deal with that?

We haven't had to deal with that yet.... what Spy was pondering we should do (and I accepted) in the All Time Draft Finals, was to add up the Rep power of all that have voted and see who has more.

If you both are cool with that then we can just do that.

Other ideas include getting mods to vote on it (meh), or getting Freak (i.e., Matt Harpring) to make a call (pretty subjective though).