Scores!!!!!!!!

It's all over

Hotttnickkk wins!

Hotttnickkk wins!

Hotttnickkk wins!

I don't believe it

I don't believe what I just saw.

Yes!

Hack sends Hotttnickkk to the Current NBA players finals!

M-V-P!! M-V-P!!

Lol at wall and Thompson being = or close to it. And the finals was won by Leonard's two way play as he was the mvp.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thompson and Wall will both be Top 5 in their respective positions this season and Duncan makes the people around him better. I think if you asked Pop what Duncan provided for that championship team last season, he would say "EVERYTHING" and Leonard would tell you that Duncan is a HUGE reason why he was so successful and the MVP. Duncan sets the tone for everything in San Antonio and he would turn Thompson and Wall into championship caliber teammates, like he did with Leonard, Parker, Ginobli, etc.

Thompson and Wall will both be Top 5 in their respective positions this season and Duncan makes the people around him better. I think if you asked Pop what Duncan provided for that championship team last season, he would say "EVERYTHING" and Leonard would tell you that Duncan is a HUGE reason why he was so successful and the MVP. Duncan sets the tone for everything in San Antonio and he would turn Thompson and Wall into championship caliber teammates, like he did with Leonard, Parker, Ginobli, etc.

Very good take, couldn't have put it better myself.

Rep'd.