What's new

Current Players NBA Draft Quarterfinals: Grayson's Hands vs. Siro

Which team would win in a 7-game series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Siro wins this matchup in 6, and would be more likely to win in 5 than in 7.

GH doesn't have a defensive answer to the awesome guard combinations that Siro can put out. Westbrook and Mitchell would be awesome, but I think you would try and split those two like Houston did with Paul and Harden last year, and pair them with Harris (who is an awesome compliment to both of them). I also think Siro could do some potent small ball lineups with all 3 at once (e.g., Westbrook/Mitchell/Harris/Millsap/Randle or Westbrook/Mitchell/Harris/Roberson/Millsap). Imagine Westbrook pick n roll with Randle rolling, and Milsap, Mitchell, and Harris spaced from 3!

Also, I don't think that GH could put together a good 2 way team as most of the players are weak on at least one side of the floor. On offense, who are you putting around Harden? Gasol might be the best spacer in the starting lineup and he is not the defensive player he once was. Green would also be less of an offensive threat if there aren't great shooters to kick to on the short roll.

Finally, I think that by the end of the series, none of the centers are on the floor in crunch time. When that happens, I think Siro has the best options.
Really good analysis. You should post more.

Westbrook/Mitchell > Dragic/Harden
Green/Gasol > Millsap/Jonas

Doncic and Roberson are both meh. Roberson is better as of right now but a bad fit.

Siro's bench > WCs bench

I dont like Doncic starting but I also dont love Roberson starting with the group around him. But Harris would probably come in pretty quick and/or start anyways. But the same could be said of WCs team, just about any of his bench guys would start over Doncic, namely Lou, TJ, or Iguodala.

I think Jackson and DSJ will have big jumps this year. Lou is a really good bench scorer to counter Harris.

This one is very close. Siro's bench puts his team over the top for me slightly.

This is why we need a re-vote. Doncic is just meh?

This is why we need a re-vote. Doncic is just meh?
He did end up pretty good for a rookie. He put up big stats on a losing team. He was one of the very rare players that stats show he helped good team win. But barely. Although I think he would have been more efficient if he was on a decent team that would have helped. His shooting percentages were not good. But he helped in other ways.

I'll still bet against a rookie. They just don't help you win usually.

I would switch my vote on this one though. I was wrong.

But my team is still much better than yours.

How the hell do we get Siro back? Some of you guys have his number, no? @dalamon ?

How the hell do we get Siro back? Some of you guys have his number, no? @dalamon ?
**** I thought I had it but I don't.
Siro did come back under a new name I think but I have since forgotten what it is. I don't think his new name has posted in a while either.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Thought my team was pretty damn good and underrated by jazzfanz. Though I started Rozier over Fox and Oladipo got injured. I should’ve started John Collins and Aaron Gordon in the front court.