What's new

Current Players NBA Draft Round 1: ONE LOVE vs. JustTheTip

Who would win in a 7 game series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
mmhmm mmhmm mmhmm

maybe I'm wrong, and Glendale has dope style now. There's only a couple stores outside of Japan that even carry Kapital, and most only carry like 10% of the products they launch every season. It's a dope company. I was offering to intern with them while I was in Japan

Ok. I'm looking at Kapital Jeans online right now, and lots of them are awesome. You happen to have the most Armenian of the inventory, doe.

****ing thank you for looking through it. Had no idea wtf you were talking about.

I can't keep up with this conversation. I need to get back to work. And I already showed my work clothes.

the threads stitched through them are sashiko, which was generally only done in the groin areas of work pants in Japan to avoid ripping. They were the first company on the scene to stitch it through the Jean, and they died it with an old school persimmon dye . I've never had a single piece of clothing complimented more while i wore it FWIW (i have a jean jacket in the same fabric, Levis styled)

why do I feel like you own 7 pairs of Cartier sunglasses too

actually.. I own one pair of Oliver's that I bought 12 years ago.. and that's it. Sunglasses have never been my thing. Love shoes (loved).

Now I'm simple in dress and complex in fun.

Too bad it was too hot for Siro to be wearing his sweetazz bomber jacket.

I can't keep up with this conversation. I need to get back to work. And I already showed my work clothes.

happy-i-see-what-you-did-there-clean.jpg

actually.. I own one pair of Oliver's that I bought 12 years ago.. and that's it. Sunglasses have never been my thing. Love shoes (loved).

Now I'm simple in dress and complex in fun.

i only have one pair of shades, but my facial structure is pretty well-suited for glasses in general. I'll probably get a couple more pairs if I ever have the disposable income and desire to do so.