What's new

Current Players NBA Draft Round 1: ONE LOVE vs. JustTheTip

Who would win in a 7 game series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy_s.gif

I ain't hating. I am just glad I am not in your poorly-run competitions. You are passive af other than defending yourself.

I don't know the history of everyone on this board, but this thread has been more entertaining than any movie I've seen this year. I should have made popcorn.

Thanks for the laughs!

I am so triggered right now I don't know what to do. Just stop please.

I am so triggered right now I don't know what to do. Just stop please.

You're welcome back to the all-time draft and current players draft anytime if you ever decide to stop being a little bitch. I'll welcome you back with open arms and no hard feelings.

You're welcome back to the all-time draft and current players draft anytime if you ever decide to stop being a little bitch. I'll welcome you back with open arms and no hard feelings.

I will be back when you aren't running it.

Wc usually nails these drafts and have good teams but this team is laughable. 3 iso guards in starting lineup and a front court that is weak. a much it is guard off the bench even. I can't imagine another team being as bad and sorrybtonsay that WC. Your teams are normally top dogs but this is a purse dog team

Agree with you here. That last team of all time players he had should not have won it all but he did. That makes me think people just give I'm the voted since he organizes it.sad.

QUOTE=Hekate;1468421]I ain't hating. I am just glad I am not in your poorly-run competitions. You are passive af other than defending yourself.[/QUOTE]

I would join but I could litersllynhave a grain of
Magic
Mj
Bird
Duncan
Olajowun
And I would lose every time because people hate on me because I tell the truth. I would love to do a team ,it would be fun but i know I would never be judged fairly

Magic
Mj
Bird
Duncan
Olajowun
And I would lose every time because people hate on me because I tell the truth. I would love to do a team ,it would be fun but i know I would never be judged fairly

I'd like to see you play.

Most of your player takes are pretty good.

Magic
Mj
Bird
Duncan
Olajowun
Nah, people don't care about that they pick based on the team.

But I guess you just wanted some pity and attention so here you go:

Poor you, your life is hard. Whomp whomp whomp.