What's new

Current Players NBA Draft Round 1: ONE LOVE vs. Saint Cy of JFC

Which team would win in a 7-game series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A lot of whining here from some of the team managers. Sad really.

2zeRujE.jpg

When you see people voting for OL's ****ty team.

Give me Cy, OL's team defense is truly horrific, and I don't think Davis alone can hold it all together.

This was one of the harder ones for me to vote on. I think Davis is the best player on the court. Harden is pretty good on offense but his defense is so bad he cant be compared to Davis. Harden also chocked so hard in the playoffs this year its hard to even look at him with respect right now.

I dont trust Hill being healthy and I expect age and injuries to catch up with him a bit next year. Kyrie is a much better player. Kyrie is a star player but sucks on defense. I put him in the same boat as Harden. Batum and Gay are both on the downhill. Although Batum is better and maybe will bounce back a little bit. Gay should not be starting with his injury and age but there are other players that can come in and fill that spot for One Loves team. I think Lopez is going to be pretty good next year with a change of scenario and caring a little more. He sucks on defense and rebounding but is solid on offense and makes his teammates better.

Wiggins was really inefficient and bad on defense but I think being on a bad team didnt help with that. I think he puts it together this year. He is still young and I think he is going to be a really good player. This year he will play defense and Thibs will help him with that. He will be more efficient not being asked to be the #1.