What's new

Cuts

I went to utahjazz.com to check out any news, but instead I saw this photoshop fail of Mini-Lebron versus the Jazz.

minilebron.jpg

A little surprised they cut all the wing guys with AK playing a lot of 4. Perhaps another indication we will see Price quite a bit at the 2 against smaller lineups. Of course we might also pick up someone who gets waived.

Big surprise. That leaves 13 with Okur injured to start year. Maybe Jazz have something up their sleeve?

No, they're already approx. $7 million over the luxury tax, don't want to spend any more money.

Even is they kept Thompson who would be earning the rookie minimum that would cost them approx $950,000 in salary and LT. I think this was telegraphed when they signed Watson and Elson to guaranteed contracts.

If they have 13, that leaves them room to take back 3 players in a salary reducing trade.

I hope they dump Memo/

It was cool. Thanks. Only AK was there but he was super nice. I was kicking myself for not bringing my son's Jiffy Lube lunch box with AK on it though.

Good choice. I think those end of the bench guys should always be moved around until you find somebody that you really like. No sense having D-League guys riding the pine on your roster unless injury.

Little surprised they didn't keep Jeffers around on a non-guaranteed. But then it's not like they're afraid to lose any of those 4 so no big deal.