What's new

Cy’s great takes

What's with people equating arguing on a basketball forum over basketball opinions to life? I go on JFC to talk about basketball because you cant just talk Jazz basketball to regular people? This stuff just feels like some weird slight to put me down or frame me as some pitiful person because you can't think of anything else and you just want to get a rise out of me by guessing at some kind of shortcoming I might be having.

If you truly want to be some kind of beacon of positive interactions on JFC why do you mass dislike post that are in no way negative or directed towards anyone? I understand if you think I'm talking down to someone or combatting someone in way that promotes the embattlement of the forum, but you do more than that. Is something negative going on in your life you feel you have to come on JFC and dislike my post? (See we can all do this dumb **** too).

90% of my interactions on JFC are positive and just basketball talk. The other 10% are people who want to engage with me this way (despite HH ending his argumentative post about how he doesnt want to argue and can stop at anytime, he still comes back and does it). They gleefully do it and then complain about it (not all who do it, some mutually participate and understand what is happening without trying to play victim). It gets them off for whatever reason.

Like what started this thread? I said I expected a big loss. I've seen countless other posters say similar things leading up to big games. Why did you, a guy I never interact with (but you constantly interact with me through the dislike button), want to go out of his way to start this thread? If we are being arm chair psychologist I think that kind of action says a lot more about you than it does me.

And yes, I've seen all those posters engage in combative arguments with other posters when I'm in no way involved.

Some weird slight to put you down…except if most everyone is saying it, that should probably be a telltale sign.

Last edited:
Also, it’s great. Elizah and I have a running text where all we do is make fun of Cy.

So you say I harass you and that you’ve blocked me in the same breath. They can’t both exist. You’re delusional homie.
That's like a dude saying he can't be a stalker because a girl got a restraining order issued.

Hope you and Elizah have great text talking about me. It's really flattering.

That's like a dude saying he can't be a stalker because a girl got a restraining order issued.

Hope you and Elizah have great text talking about me. It's really flattering.

You’re braindead. Put another way, if I harass you as you say, how would you even know since evidently, you’ve blocked me? If you’ve blocked me, you’d never receive any of my supposed texts.

You’re braindead. Put another way, if I harass you as you say, how would you even know since evidently, you’ve blocked me? If you’ve blocked me, you’d never receive any of my supposed texts.
Because I got enough to block you....

I have no idea how many you've sent since then.