What's new

@D Will Texas: right now OKC only favored by 2 points

You know all other sports will follow suite. It's going to be an interesting few months. Glad I've got my fishing gear ready to roll!

Best wishes for Rudy and all those exposed.

well after that display i won't be going to his funeral.
wait, you mean that it just causes fever and a cough?.
oh, it kills old people with weak immune systems?
like any other virus in the world?
so Rudy isn't going to die, just like almost anyone else who gets it who is healthy?
WHY WE FREAKING OUT ABOUT THIS?????

suspended season for now, not “remainder” although that’s a very real possibility...
As little time as there is left in the season realistically...at about 20 games left, 3-4 games per week, 6 weeks maybe... Just checked and we have 5 weeks left. At that point there is a high likelihood imo that we don't see another regular season game.

I wonder how they would decide the remaining schedule if they do start back up, or would they just pick right up where the season would be once they get started again. So if this lasts say 3 weeks our "next" game would be maybe Jazz @ Nuggs on the 5th of April. So we miss maybe 13 games, including the OKC game, which leaves us with 5 games to end the regular season at that point. I would bet the 3 week timeline is the very best case scenario we would see. This thing is realistically just getting started. It's still mostly in the coastal areas without much penetration into the landlocked states. At the rate of spread now we could see everything locked down for a couple of months. At what point do they simply drop the entire season for the NBA?

Or will they play out the playoffs in empty stadiums?

This is insane.

My understanding is this will be carrying on for months to come. I'd be surprised to see any more regular season games, playoffs or a final.