What's new

Danny Ainge - Please pull the trigger - Nothing is going to be worse than this

He also missed the rim completely at that wide open three point attempt that would’ve given us the lead late in the fourth. Any coach would have at least cut his minutes with that sort of choke job. But I bet Royce will get 35min the next game like nothing happened.

guy gets the biggest free pass for being quins yes man. ive always been suspect of him. i think hes a good guy to bring off the bench but hes put in as a core piece, and hes just not good enough.
so frustrating

guy is a rigid af. he needs to go. clearly he's not the guy that going to get the most out of the squad
Is this Danny Ainge the same guy that sent HOF coach Doc Rivers packing in Boston? I know he’s had a heart attack, is he really up to this task? Look at Quin’s record in close games - how many embarrassing meltdowns is it going to take? Rudy and Don sure ain’t getting any younger.

And people around here still get excited when we pick up somebody. Does anybody still honestly believe that Stanley Johnson would’ve had the same kind of resurgence in a Jazz uniform? and forget about no-names like Reeves. Jeff Green was so happy to get out of Utah it’s not even funny. And how about Matty Ice? Have you seen what he’s doing in Chicago? Paschal will feel the same way. That’s if Snyder is unable to completely rub him out like he’s doing with Hughes and Butler. Why get excited about bench pieces with this coach when most will just ride the pine and the rest will play a few sporadic minutes scared to death they’re going to F-up in front of the Mighty Quin and then be relegated to the end of bench **** heap forever.

Last edited:
This thread is hilarious. How did you all feel about Sloan?

I recommend reading Andy Larsen’s latest triple team. We got Suns fans whining about CP3 and Booker and Warriors fans crying about Steph Curry.

The Jazz put together a historically great offense with Jingles and JC playing like crap. But keep telling me that Quin can’t do his job.

Last edited: