What's new

DANTE TRADED TO CAVS

Bright future ahead for the jazz now that they traded our weakest link. Can't believe we found a taker. I will always think DL was an idiot drafting this bust then extending him for being an even bigger bust. Dumbass DL.

I am betting Dante made the request as soon as he got healthy or probably before he was ready to play. Too many missed games and time for a new start. I think trading him gives us money for Royce.

The trade had to be made but all aside, I really liked Dante and really wanted him to be succesful here. It's sad to see him leave like this. Hope it all works out for both sides and he gets a nice ovation when he plays against us. Good luck, Dante!

Now I have to change my avi. Last time, I had Hood and he got traded too. Ugh.

I too wanted to hold strong until we got a great defender, facilitator, rebounder and with good size. And totally thought it was within reason for the semi warm corpse of Dante Exum.

WTF, DL/Zanik?!

This!
Isn't it that, while yes Jazz bench need scoring, it should be from a big or at least the front court?

The trade had to be made but all aside, I really liked Dante and really wanted him to be succesful here. It's sad to see him leave like this. Hope it all works out for both sides and he gets a nice ovation when he plays against us. Good luck, Dante!

Niang profile photo please?

:D

We could've gotten a decent backup center which we really need. Davis ain't gonna cut it. More picks went bye bye, Korver all over again.

This!
Isn't it that, while yes Jazz bench need scoring, it should be from a big or at least the front court?

i was being sarcastic. I was describing LeBron James of the Los Angeles Lakers.

To be clear, I don’t think Exum would yield a player of his caliber and the sarcasm was meant to illustrate the fact that our options on return were limited.

I hope I'm wrong about this trade and this turns out to be an amazing move.

I'm really really really worried about our bench defense though. Especially in the playoffs. The thought of Mudiay, Clarkson and Niang on D is beyond cringe.

Let's hope the Jazz is not done with upgrading the team.
Any miracle moves to bring back Favors? :)

Please don’t change it to Rudy or DM

We could've gotten a decent backup center which we really need. Davis ain't gonna cut it. More picks went bye bye, Korver all over again.
Korver made the team significantly better and Clarkson’s deal gets us under the cap this offseason. You’re not making a good argument.