What's new

David Locke/Donovan Mitchell Beef?

I thought it was pretty much confirmed a few months after the fact that DM gave Rudy Covid? it would be such a DM move to blame Rudy for DM giving Rudy Covid.

I don't think you understand how this works. The Jazz would not make the playoffs without Rudy. The Jazz would make the playoff without DM.

You are insufferable. I bet even "Don" gets tired of you slobbing on his knob. I appreciate DM, but you make it difficult to do so.
I dont think anyone knows. It also doesnt matter as we know now that containing and tracking the virus is very difficult. For all we know they both got it at the same time when they played against Christian Wood.

Donovan being a little baby about getting covid and acting like Gobert caused Covid is way different than a basketball player talking about how other basketball players should play more defense.

I thought it was pretty much confirmed a few months after the fact that DM gave Rudy Covid? it would be such a DM move to blame Rudy for DM giving Rudy Covid.

I don't think you understand how this works. The Jazz would not make the playoffs without Rudy. The Jazz would make the playoff without DM.

You are insufferable. I bet even "Don" gets tired of you slobbing on his knob. I appreciate DM, but you make it difficult to do so.
Of course we would struggle to make the playoffs without Rudy how we are currently constructed. We built the whole damn thing around him. It's the only way Quin knows how to coach.

That doesn't prove any point as to who is more important player during the playoffs. For that, there is no argument. Don is clearly more important.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

People complain about Don with legitimate grievances. We aint like "Actually Don sucks on offense"

You are parroting some BS narrative that has been debunked countless times. The only people who still think Gobert is the issue in the playoffs are the most surface level, substance free jabroni NBA commentators alive. That's who you choose to side with.
Don't "change the goalposts" Cy. Nobody said Rudy is the issue in the playoffs.

Some of us do say that a system completely built around Rudy can't win a title. He is still a great player and makes some impact. And others also point out that Don is more impactful and better for the playoffs.

Stay with valid arguments Cy.

I dont think anyone knows. It also doesnt matter as we know now that containing and tracking the virus is very difficult. For all we know they both got it at the same time when they played against Christian Wood.

Donovan being a little baby about getting covid and acting like Gobert caused Covid is way different than a basketball player talking about how other basketball players should play more defense.
Don didn't get mad that Rudy may have given him covid.

Don was mad at Rudy for something Rudy did behind closed doors which nobody will talk about. He did something dumber than the microphone touching, and it pissed Don off.

What was it? Or, are you just making **** up to fit your narrative?
I looked for two seconds and found this article which summarized what was discussed at the time. Rudy " didn't take covid seriously." I remember articles and interviews with Jazz players where they talked about something happening in the locker room and they didn't say what. You would have to talk to Donovan was the usual method.

Don't "change the goalposts" Cy. Nobody said Rudy is the issue in the playoffs.

Some of us do say that a system completely built around Rudy can't win a title. He is still a great player and makes some impact. And others also point out that Don is more impactful and better for the playoffs.

Stay with valid arguments Cy.

lmao

It's funny how Don gets bashed by so many people for getting upset about Rudy likely giving him Covid.

Yet it's perfectly fine for Rudy to complain about everybody all the time considering how he is such a dominant force in the playoffs.

When Don is the only reason we contend in the playoffs, you don't see Don roasting Rudy for getting his *** handed to him by Jokic or the Clippers, etc.

So many hypocrites in this fanbase.

“Contend in the playoffs” this is the funniest thing I’ve read tonight, thanks LoPo!