What's new

David Locke draws a wiener over his own face while discussing Jazz moves on Tip-off

Lol its so funny to hear Locke pubically questioning minute allotment. "Not sure... looking back... why Gobert didn't play more near the end of last season" (paraphrase)

I've listened to Locke's tipoffs for years. It was the source of the image as well as the complete innocence in which he drew it that got me laughing.

First off, don't worry about Hotnickky. You've been on this board, what, a couple weeks? And already your posts have been of more value to this forum than anything Nick has ever put up.

Great thread - laughed my *** off.

First off, don't worry about Hotnickky. You've been on this board, what, a couple weeks? And already your posts have been of more value to this forum than anything Nick has ever put up.

Great thread - laughed my *** off.

Thanks. I've actually been part of the board since 2005. I was even a mod for awhile. I just don't post much anymore. Hotnickky doesn't bother me. Half of the posts on this board consist of penis jokes. That's something that's never changed.

Half of the posts on this board consist of penis jokes.

Hey edgewriter, do you why chickens cant pee?

Cause thier ****** is on thier heads!

The censored word rymes with decker

It is actually a good introduction of one of the featured sets in Snyder's offense. So it is worth a watch and listen even for those of you who are not in Jr. high.

Locke says it is Atlanta's offense with Spurs mixed in. To me the play he drew up reminded me of the Championship Mavericks team, with Kanter playing the Role of Dirk.

I am anxious to see the jazz play it. Kanter and favors set dual screens at the top, Trey or Dante uses the screens and drives at the basket. Favors dives to the basket, Kanter pops for a three, while Burks and Hayward wait in the corners. Lots of options for a pg. lots of decisions for a team defense to make. If the Jazz have shooters this could be lovely to watch, and if they don't it could be anguishing.

I wonder if it is possible to play it with Hayward playing point and parking Trey in the corner? Locke said Hayward was one o the leagues worst corner three shooters, and I had the impression that Trey was pretty good at it.

Last edited:
I've got respect for Locke and his tip-off, but I'm not sure he respects himself, you know, with drawing dic pics on his face in videos he intends to share with the public.

Some people see penises everywhere.

f3eb45365eaab7ac3b8c5d7cfa073eed.jpg

I am amazed at some of the hate for Locke. Most small market teams don't have someone covering their team to this extent, virtually year-round. His analysis is typically spot-on. We should count ourselves lucky, even if we don't always agree with him.

I gobble much as much Jazz content as I can and Locke releases the most there is by a single person so I am happy he works for the Jazz. However sometimes he rambles on and he gives the worst radio interviews. I cringe at some of the things he says sometimes as he rants about things people don't care about. Also during Locke's interviews where he is the interviewer he talks about himself way too much instead of the player/coach.

Do you think he's trolling? Cause if I were in his position this something I would totally do on purpose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you think he's trolling? Cause if I were in his position this something I would totally do on purpose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think he'd do that. I was watching yesterday's tipoff and he started to say hell and caught himself and said heck. He then went on to say something about how he just got back from vacation and was still in that mode. It looks like he goes out of his way not to offend all of the LDS fans.