What's new

David Locke toasts Kanter on 1280

Beer

In his interview this morning Locke went off on Kanter. It was great. Go listen to it and get a good laugh. Makes Kanter look even worse than he already did.

Either Locke is being real and legit here, or he's being partially legit and real and also being a mouth-piece for the organization. As an organization that did nothing but coddle Kanter in every conceivable way outside of not rewarding him for his breathtakingly selfish play - including the lead up to the trade and every moment beyond - if they feel strongly enough about this that they feel the need to burn him this badly, that says maybe more than anything Locke himself could say.

Either Locke is being real and legit here, or he's being partially legit and real and also being a mouth-piece for the organization. As an organization that did nothing but coddle Kanter in every conceivable way outside of not rewarding him for his breathtakingly selfish play - including the lead up to the trade and every moment beyond - if they feel strongly enough about this that they feel the need to burn him this badly, that says maybe more than anything Locke himself could say.

I'm pretty confident that Jazz would rather this just go away. I doubt they'd give Locke a script and tell him to go on the radio about it after the fact.

I'm pretty confident that Jazz would rather this just go away. I doubt they'd give Locke a script and tell him to go on the radio about it after the fact.

Yeah, either way. I think it's real telling.

I don't think the Jazz or anyone should use Locke as their mouthpiece for this kind of thing. I'm sure the Jazz are fed up, but I doubt they direct Locke on what to say. I think Locke, who had defended Enes as a person, felt betrayed. I like Locke... I know the vocal minority don't, but one thing no one can deny about him is that he loves the Jazz as a team and organization. He was pissed.

Something else he said that I hate(!) is Westbrook and Love in LA together again.

He straight up called him an *******. I'm really loving this controversy. We haven't had good drama in a while.

I missed the part about love and Westbrook in LA. Is Westbrook up for a new contract? I guess I can google it. Just lazy.

Just listened to Locke ... well, he's a lot more informed about this than any of us, so I have to take this more seriously than I have after listening to this. Quite an indictment.

Love and Westbrook both played together at UCLA, they both remain close friends. That is his info and the end of it on that. It's just league wide speculation. I'm not scared of any Westbrook led team tbh. I use to be a fan, but he has taken his selfishness to another level as of late.

Love and Westbrook both played together at UCLA, they both remain close friends. That is his info and the end of it on that. It's just league wide speculation. I'm not scared of any Westbrook led team tbh. I use to be a fan, but he has taken his selfishness to another level as of late.

And Kevin Love doesn't scare me either... We got Gobert... Game over.

Who the fu should he be passing to? Waiters? I bet OKC would rather him take 60 shots a game than pass the ball to Waiters.

Infuriating, incredibly disrespectful, covring up, warts, self centered, immature, "not a language barrier, just an a-hole". Pointed to his comment of "not bringing it" and the assist differentials in Utah and OKC as proof. How that could affect him come free agency.

Locke rips him really hard.

Infuriating, incredibly disrespectful, covring up, warts, self centered, immature, "not a language barrier, just an a-hole". Pointed to his comment of "not bringing it" and the assist differentials in Utah and OKC as proof. How that could affect him come free agency.

Locke rips him really hard.

Check out DL's interview linked by BabyPeterzz. He ripped him even worse. :D