What's new

David Stockton

Turns out there is a statue of some guy named stockton that used to play for the Jazz. Not sure if it's the same as either of those guys above. Anybody with info, TIA.

No shocker but he plays the game the right way. He looks and plays a lot more like his father, than the brother who was on our summer league team. He plays the game with energy, toughness, and his passing is old school.

No shocker but he plays the game the right way. He looks and plays a lot more like his father, than the brother who was on our summer league team. He plays the game with energy, toughness, and his passing is old school.

I thought Michael Stockton had a couple of decent Orlando Summer League runs for the Jazz. I thought Horny invited David to training camp and he is not NBA ready yet.

I've watched him in person. The kid can play, but unlike Stockton Senior, he doesn't have the same basketball sense and his shooting stroke is not consistant enought to hold up in a NBA uniform. With that being said. I still really like his game. Just not for the NBA.