What's new

Dear Dutch

Please remember that although infractions are usually given one at a time, that's not the way it ALWAYS is. So if you blow up after an infraction falls off your record, you might be rewarded with two infractions. That could potentially result in a permanent ban.

This is true, Dutch. Nate hit me with two because he hated my alt that much (or because I asked for two) (or because he was stoned and didn't remember what he was doing) (I dunno which).

*Edit* Forgot the sarcasm smiley.

Last edited:
.PEACE. A novel concept!

hugs :)
+1. why dont u just quit being a hater dutch. why are u the way that u are? i dislike so much about the things that you choose to be.
i think moe is my favorite mod bro. ive made my peace with the mods. i think some/most of them still hate me but whatevers bros im just gonna keep blowing my love wads on em ghandi style. fight hate with love. they'll *** i mean come around eventually. peace not war is the way. hugs n kisses :) HHXXX

^someone report that post so all the mods get to see it. love you mods please accept my olive branch and do not ban me any mo. -HH

This is true, Dutch. Nate hit me with two because he hated my alt that much (or because I asked for two) (or because he was stoned and didn't remember what he was doing) (I dunno which).

Rev 9 Always nails me with infractions and this last time 2. What really pisses me off is that If I am going to get two for one I want the infraction worthy post to be grandois as a MFer and mine was pretty weak. I wont be fooled again!!!!

Please remember that although infractions are usually given one at a time, that's not the way it ALWAYS is. So if you blow up after an infraction falls off your record, you might be rewarded with two infractions. That could potentially result in a permanent ban.

not if i have 1 or 2 infractions left
or will you make the exception of giving me a triple or quadrupple infraciton? wouldn suprise me if you gave me one for a so called threat

edit: this is not a threat

+1. why dont u just quit being a hater dutch. why are u the way that u are? i dislike so much about the things that you choose to be.
i think moe is my favorite mod bro. ive made my peace with the mods. i think some/most of them still hate me but whatevers bros im just gonna keep blowing my love wads on em ghandi style. fight hate with love. they'll *** i mean come around eventually. peace not war is the way. hugs n kisses :) HHXXX

moe is not your bro, guy

not if i have 1 or 2 infractions left
or will you make the exception of giving me a triple or quadrupple infraciton? wouldn suprise me if you gave me one for a so called threat

edit: this is not a threat

Is it possible for your tail to go any further between your legs? Jesus. *****.

Actually when I chatted with Dutch on the chatterbox thingy-magic, he seemed like a real cool dude.

I learnt that he had to wake up like 3am just to catch Jazz games, when the game finishes at 5am, he has his swimming training in the depth of Winter no less.

So I guess I can see how he can be fustrated with Big Al not playing well, when you have to wake up at 3am to watch him not try hard on Defense.

Or .. may be it's the impersonal nature of these posts that makes it hard to have a real "conversation" with someone.

Just my 2 cents.

Actually when I chatted with Dutch on the chatterbox thingy-magic, he seemed like a real cool dude.

I learnt that he had to wake up like 3am just to catch Jazz games, when the game finishes at 5am, he has his swimming training in the depth of Winter no less.

So I guess I can see how he can be fustrated with Big Al not playing well, when you have to wake up at 3am to watch him not try hard on Defense.

Or .. may be it's the impersonal nature of these posts that makes it hard to have a real "conversation" with someone.

Just my 2 cents.

frustrated with big al? you do know he openly wishes legitimate, physical harm and injury to big al right? reconsider the worth of ur 2 cents bro.

Just my 2 cents.

for the last few years if i'm not mistaken since 2006 i have watch almost every single jazz game live.|(okay not every single one, But about 99%).
i am very passionate about the jazz, or let me say jazz basketball. but lately i dont seem to care for this "jazz" team.
they are not playing jazz basketball, they are not playing offense. they are not playing defense. corbin seems to think al-fense>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (offense + defense)^square

so yeah i'm kinda frustrated with things have been going this year.
not frustrated about the losses. normally i get real emotional on wins and losses.
but this year for the first time ever i don't feel an emotional impact when jazz either lose or win.
and imho opinion it is al corbin+al's(foye) fault.
dont forget al is team captain. he is not held responsible for his lack of not trying.

i remember malone and stockton giving it al on offense and DEFENSE. they had toughness toughness that for now favors and especially kanter have(millsap toughness has dissapeared, but you see flashes of it when al is not on the floor). also jefferson plays center the position where defense is most important. so yeah harris is right I (did) wish(ed) injury upon jefferson(not sure i do anymore since i don't seem to care about this season anymore).
but like last year thanks to the injury bug we made the playoffs. so for wishing injury makes me a bad person, then i guess i am bad. but I feel Corbin and Jefferson took away something from me i've had since the early 90's. so yeah that makes me bitter(note not personally as al jefferson seems the nicest guy of the court in the whole nba. don't know about corbin he does seem like a nice guy).
but i'd rather have boozer who is a total jerk but at least gave us jazz basketball on offense, cus i dont deal with those guys off the court.

so maybe i should apologize for "wishing" injury on al. maybe not it was the last time this season I felt emotional about the jazz. i still watch most of the games live because i'm a creauture of habbit, if i start breaking 1 habbit i might start breaking others. so for now i'm not going there. but if by next season big al is still on the jazz(or atleast avg more minutes than kanter favors and millsap) i would divert my habbit to another sportteam.
lets face it i've been waking up for years at 1am-4:30am(depnding on gametime) for years now. cant break that habbit that easily. so whats i guy to do at 3 am in the morning :).

and on top off all these mods where out to get me. i bet you 1 out of a million people would see me "threat" as a threat. yet atleast half +1 of these mods saw this a a infraction offense so yes to the mods: **** *** *** $%$%$# *** %$^%# **** $$%# $$@#$@

but yeah heavin harris is the kinda fan who i dont think to be deserving a fan. since he is a player first fan, instead of team first. anywho i'm just rambling here. so i'm gonna stop now. maybe go make some snowcones outside and throow them at my al jefferson snowman.

...anywho i'm just rambling here. so i'm gonna stop now. maybe go make some snowcones outside and throow them at my al jefferson snowman.

your al jefferson snowman? that seems like some sort of oxymoron if you ask me. LOL.

unless the snow over there is really different from what I think of when I think of snow.

for the last few years if i'm not mistaken since 2006 i have watch almost every single jazz game live.|(okay not every single one, But about 99%).
i am very passionate about the jazz, or let me say jazz basketball. but lately i dont seem to care for this "jazz" team.
they are not playing jazz basketball, they are not playing offense. they are not playing defense. corbin seems to think al-fense>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (offense + defense)^square

so yeah i'm kinda frustrated with things have been going this year.
not frustrated about the losses. normally i get real emotional on wins and losses.
but this year for the first time ever i don't feel an emotional impact when jazz either lose or win.
and imho opinion it is al corbin+al's(foye) fault.
dont forget al is team captain. he is not held responsible for his lack of not trying.

i remember malone and stockton giving it al on offense and DEFENSE. they had toughness toughness that for now favors and especially kanter have(millsap toughness has dissapeared, but you see flashes of it when al is not on the floor). also jefferson plays center the position where defense is most important. so yeah harris is right I (did) wish(ed) injury upon jefferson(not sure i do anymore since i don't seem to care about this season anymore).
but like last year thanks to the injury bug we made the playoffs. so for wishing injury makes me a bad person, then i guess i am bad. but I feel Corbin and Jefferson took away something from me i've had since the early 90's. so yeah that makes me bitter(note not personally as al jefferson seems the nicest guy of the court in the whole nba. don't know about corbin he does seem like a nice guy).
but i'd rather have boozer who is a total jerk but at least gave us jazz basketball on offense, cus i dont deal with those guys off the court.

so maybe i should apologize for "wishing" injury on al. maybe not it was the last time this season I felt emotional about the jazz. i still watch most of the games live because i'm a creauture of habbit, if i start breaking 1 habbit i might start breaking others. so for now i'm not going there. but if by next season big al is still on the jazz(or atleast avg more minutes than kanter favors and millsap) i would divert my habbit to another sportteam.
lets face it i've been waking up for years at 1am-4:30am(depnding on gametime) for years now. cant break that habbit that easily. so whats i guy to do at 3 am in the morning :).

and on top off all these mods where out to get me. i bet you 1 out of a million people would see me "threat" as a threat. yet atleast half +1 of these mods saw this a a infraction offense so yes to the mods: **** *** *** $%$%$# *** %$^%# **** $$%# $$@#$@

but yeah heavin harris is the kinda fan who i dont think to be deserving a fan. since he is a player first fan, instead of team first. anywho i'm just rambling here. so i'm gonna stop now. maybe go make some snowcones outside and throow them at my al jefferson snowman.

Rep'd for your honesty.

Don't give up on this team yet... there is great potential.

Here's hoping we see more of Favors, Kanter, Hayward and Burks next year...

"The way I see it, we've only just begun" - (Rep for the 1st person who can guess what movie that quote is from)