What's new

Debates almost a week away

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
Haven't heard any talk. First one is Tuesday of next week with Chris Wallace.

Let’s hope Chris Wallace continues to have his head in his shoulders and doesn’t let Trump cast his black magic (word-salad distraction mixed with lies).

Reactions: Red
I like Chris Wallace, but man, I'm just not sure, I don't expect to learn a single thing from these debates
This. Be prepared for a lot of off-topic demagoguery.

Let’s hope Chris Wallace continues to have his head in his shoulders and doesn’t let Trump cast his black magic (word-salad distraction mixed with lies).

I expect both candidates to largely ignore the questions and talk about the topics in the manner they choose.

I bet Trump is going to stay focused on one issue, explain in detail his solutions for the problems in an honest and credible manner, and will refrain from conspiracies and personal attacks. These debates will be very helpful and informative.

I expect both candidates to largely ignore the questions and talk about the topics in the manner they choose.
I dunno. I know there’ll be a substantial dose of that, but I think Biden has been focusing a little more on straight, concise answers.

I bet Trump is going to stay focused on one issue, explain in detail his solutions for the problems in an honest and credible manner, and will refrain from conspiracies and personal attacks. These debates will be very helpful and informative.
Dude. I cant believe you switched sides. Did you get a job or something? Loser.