What's new

Game Thread Dec 05, 2021 01:30PM MT: Jazz at Cavaliers

Added to Calendar: 12-05-21

Shout out to the refs and Adam Silver. Three blatant and horribly missed calls in the last six minutes. Bojan, Conley and Spida in the act of shooting, a mugging occurs and no call. The one involving Conley was probably the worst. The defender impacted three different parts of Mikes body.

What a performance defensively by Rudy Gobert. I yelled "What else must he do?" at the screen when he made multiple efforts and we contiunally gave up the rebound around 3 minute mark. He just dominated.

And Mitchell had a brilliant offense throughout the game but an inadvertent shot that got blocked really put the game in danger and he was an absolute ******** defensively. He left Rubio wide open, lucky he missed it.
Leaving Rubio alone is calculated. Rubio sucks. Let him shoot all day. Love the guy but it is a viable strategy to let Rubio shoot.

I would have felt horrible for Gobert if we lost. Dude was making multiple stops on the same possession, sometimes after running from out of bounds, and the Cavs were still scoring sometimes because he has to grab the rebound himself lol. There were like 4-5 plays in the last minute alone that no one on the planet could make. He's an all time great for a reason.

Leaving Rubio alone is calculated. Rubio sucks. Let him shoot all day. Love the guy but it is a viable strategy to let Rubio shoot.
You don't leave anyone open in the clutch and Rubio isn't Okoro. He is a much better shooter this season so far. Has a game with 8 made 3s.

You don't leave anyone open in the clutch and Rubio isn't Okoro. He is a much better shooter this season so far. Has a game with 8 made 3s.
A blind squirrel and all that stuff...

Shout out to the refs and Adam Silver. Three blatant and horribly missed calls in the last six minutes. Bojan, Conley and Spida in the act of shooting, a mugging occurs and no call. The one involving Conley was probably the worst. The defender impacted three different parts of Mikes body.
I know, RIGHT! The entire world is against us. It sucks so bad.

Imagine if the statues could’ve played in the late 90s with prime Rudy instead of complete assclowns like ostertag and fake police man

Then again, imagine if we had prime Dwill right now. He’d be eating souls with the way the game is played.

Imagine if the statues could’ve played in the late 90s with prime Rudy instead of complete assclowns like ostertag and fake police man

Then again, imagine if we had prime Dwill right now. He’d be eating souls with the way the game is played.
Would have been completely unstoppable, I think those statues are at least 10ft tall.

I really like the Cavs. Too bad Sexton got hurt. They are a dynamic wing away from being a really good team.

Wow Without Whiteside Jazz only played eight guys
No Forrest
Not sure what that means

Conley needs to have the ball. Mitchell has hero disease.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Coach needs to insert himself in the conversation more. Conley played a huge role for us down the stretch of that Boston game, and started out with P n; Rs to Gobert that had to be set plays. I expected we'd see more of the same tonight, but nope, back to Super Donovan ball again. :rolleyes:

He is a great talent, no doubt about it and the most skilled offensive player on the team. But from what I've seen, Conley, Bogey and now Gay might have him beat in the clutch gene department.