What's new

Game Thread Dec 23, 2020: Jazz at Trail Blazers

Added to Calendar: 12-23-20

That Oni assist. Mitchell's reaction.

It was basically a perfect first game of the season.
Haha it was very nice.

And I'm glad he did it on Kanter. I'm not sure why. Maybe the way he bashed us once he reached Oklahoma? I don't hate Kanter. I actually hope he has a good successful season. I've also never been threatened by my president the way he has. But seeing Udoka beat him down the court and then dunk on him as Kanter made a sloppy attempt to block his dunk was just sweet to me.

Hayward can still go to hell though... I hope Udoka blocks his shot and knocks him to the cheap seats... lol

He'll get more on back to back nights, or if the other team has a more traditional PF (not that there's many).
I think next game may be one matchup that he may be used more (even If not as a starter). These stretch fives are easier to follow with a 6'10 or a 7'1 guy

Haha it was very nice.

And I'm glad he did it on Kanter. I'm not sure why. Maybe the way he bashed us once he reached Oklahoma? I don't hate Kanter. I actually hope he has a good successful season. I've also never been threatened by my president the way he has. But seeing Udoka beat him down the court and then dunk on him as Kanter made a sloppy attempt to block his dunk was just sweet to me.

Hayward can still go to hell though... I hope Udoka blocks his shot and knocks him to the cheap seats... lol

Kanter is one of those guys who gives up more on defence than he gives you on offence.

Although he did have a solid offensive game. Dude is lazy or just not skilled on D.

Since I was very excited and interested in our game plan I've tried to analyze how we play especially in offence.

Anyway It was the first time I've made a video so I really don't know if it has turned out good :rolleyes:.

I liked it. Maybe throw in some defensive plays next time making fun of opposing players missing.

That Oni assist. Mitchell's reaction.

It was basically a perfect first game of the season.
One thing I love about Mitchell is how engaged he is on the sideline. I don't know what that means in the grand scheme of things, but I like players who at least outwardly love the game and their teammates and are excited to be there.

Melo -- second leading scorer for Blazers tonight. And he only played 24 minutes.

You Jazz dodged a bullet. If Melo The Jazz Killer played 35 tonight he'd have put up 40 and killed you single-handedly.

How Melo only got 24 minutes is beyond me. The guy was the most dangerous guy out there tonight. I wish basketball were a one on one sport. Melo against anybody on the Jazz and you lose tonight. You would lose any night you face Melo one against one.
tenor.gif