What's new

Game Thread Dec 25, 2021 08:30PM MT: Jazz vs. Mavericks

Added to Calendar: 12-25-21

Playing down to the competition every game. Then play hard get lead, lose lead play starters to the end and win by double digits.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
So close. Eff you Tony Brothers.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Not pretty, but I’ll take it!!!
And how lucky are we in Utah when most of the league is replacement players because of health and safety protocols?

Last edited:
Go look at Royce O'Neale and Rudy Gay's +/-. I know it's not apples-to-apples since the Mavs had no bench, but still.

72 free throws in this game. Worst refs I've seen in a very long time.
Refs got some new whistles from Santa… unfortunately what they needed were glasses. I didn’t think it was uneven against us or them but it was really bad. Just some real head scratchers.

This team is cotton candy, but people keep thinking they meat and potatoes. They have the focus of my Labrador at a tennis ball factory. I don’t know exactly what they are… but I know they aren’t a real contender. I’m going back to watching games with the thought that we aren’t GS or Phx so I can enjoy the games a bit more. They do some fun stuff but can just be so maddening.

Is it just me or is the reffing getting worse every year? Is it time for refs to retire or something, maybe nba needs to invest in a developmental program for hiring new younger refs, maybe pay them more too? I mean that mavs player near the end of the game tries to shoot a three, ball slips out of his hands goes way up in the air, the same guy catches it and shoots and scores and you’re telling me not one of those three refs can see that? Am I missing something. That might be the worst no call in sports history, it’s at least in the running

This team is cotton candy, but people keep thinking they meat and potatoes. They have the focus of my Labrador at a tennis ball factory. I don’t know exactly what they are… but I know they aren’t a real contender. I’m going back to watching games with the thought that we aren’t GS or Phx so I can enjoy the games a bit more. They do some fun stuff but can just be so maddening.
+1000 on your choice of metaphors, lol.

The officiating was just plain awful, and on national tv.

Brothers likes to give calla to stars, which put Don on the line a lot for light fouls to no contact.

Don't think that made up for the horrible other calls going against the Jazz. Brothers needs to be put to pasture.

I know it was a call that didn't matter in the end...but my god, the lack of a travel called on the Mavs' last possession. Unreal. That is high school level stuff.