What's new

Game Thread Dec 30, 2023 03:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Heat

Added to Calendar: 12-30-23

If we were getting anything from him, this game would not be in doubt.
Miami knows what we're doing before we're doing it. That high pick and roll with Lauri isn't working at all. He kinda does a half hearted roll but the paint is clogged due to zero spacing... because Lauri himself isn't out on the perimeter, basically. The guards never even try that pass, and it's easy to see why.

This has been Lauri’s worst half of the season.
Ya if he was playing average we would be up 15.
Lucky KO offense picked up to negate Lauri lack of offense

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Miami knows that we're doing before we're doing it. That high pick and roll with Lauri isn't working at all. He kinda does a half hearted roll but the paint is clogged because we have zero spacing... because Lauri himself isn't out on the perimeter, basically. The guards never even try that pass, and it's easy to see why.
Lauri has also missed multiple open looks that he normally makes. Everyone has a bad game here and there

Lauri has also missed multiple open looks that he normally makes. Everyone has a bad game here and there

I wouldn’t even say he’s having a bad game. Sometimes the outside shots just don’t fall. He’s scored in other ways and done some other stuff to help. But it’s also true the Heat will blow up a lot of the actions that get Lauri free.