What's new

Deron Williams 41 points vs. Dallas in 2007

It was either after this game or in that 5-game stretch of 30 pts or more before the 08-09 all-star break when Deron mentioned he'd prefer not to score alot of points and would rather be a facilitator - that he only looks to score a ton when he feels the team absolutely needs his points. I feel like he's in a similar situation this year.

I remember after this game retards seemed to think the Jazz lost because Deron scored 41, not because the Jazz allowed 125 points (mostly due to the Jazz being unable to stop Howard and our bigs being completely unable to guard the high pick-and-roll).

Anyway, good video. That was a frustrating game.

I remember after this game retards seemed to think the Jazz lost because Deron scored 41, not because the Jazz allowed 125 points (mostly due to the Jazz being unable to stop Howard and our bigs being completely unable to guard the high pick-and-roll).

the mavs were just hitting everything, they were playing good, but our lack of defense(which was pointed out early in the game) didn't help...

But the worst part was seeing Jason Hart again in a jazz jersey. i think i vomited a little bit in my mouth just at the sight.

That dude from ANA was hitting everything. Too bad BAK won.