What's new

Deron Williams and his family still live in Utah during the summer

D

Deleted member 848

I've seen this mentioned sparingly, but I figured I'd give it its separate thread

https://instagram.com/p/brWET-DQPR/

^ DWill's wife's instagram account. Most of the last several uploads refer to her visiting 'home', and visiting good friends, with Utah and SLC hashtags prevalent.

I will always wonder whether Dwill will ever play for us again (not that it matters cuz we have Black Jesus Burke but still)

Might be available next season. "According to Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports, the Nets' projected payroll of more than $101 million for the upcoming campaign will incur a luxury-tax bill of around $82 million." A payroll of $183M! If the Nets fail to win a championship, I would be looking over my shoulder if I were Deron. He got the FA's he wanted. Now he has to put up or incur the wrath of a very shady Russian.

Might be available next season. "According to Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports, the Nets' projected payroll of more than $101 million for the upcoming campaign will incur a luxury-tax bill of around $82 million." A payroll of $183M! If the Nets fail to win a championship, I would be looking over my shoulder if I were Deron. He got the FA's he wanted. Now he has to put up or incur the wrath of a very shady Russian.

he could come hide in these here mountains, riding the pine and backing up Neto while wearing a t-shirt that says "Douche-Will is sorry, Utah"

he could come hide in these here mountains, riding the pine and backing up Neto while wearing a t-shirt that says "Douche-Will is sorry, Utah"

Earl Watson could teach him how to be the new third string pg. he could be the new captain crunch!

Jazz are happy to announce the signing of free agent guard Torry Ellis. No, Mr. Prokhorov, I know he LOOKS like Deron, but we swear this is a completely different dude.

Nah.... come contract extension time, the Nets will reduce everyone's contracts by 50% and then Prokohov will pay them under the table.

That's cool that he still lives here.

but i am too prideful to see him back.

besides, Why would we want a pg who hasn't looked very good for the past few years with ankle issues when we have already committed to the young guys?nDidnt we learn? D will is nothing without J slo.

With 2 draft picks used on PGs to invest in the future why would we essentially trash them for Duron to win immediately? And why would Duron want to rebuild here with us? And how would we even afford him? Does our young core not need money? Dallas, san antonio, and the LA lakers won't be offering big bucks to steal our c4 away?

Last edited:
That is pretty cool that they still live in Utah or spend sometime there.

It shows they didn't hate it, and that they appreciate how beautiful it is.

#backatit ... sounds like a hash tag for a breast cancer organization.

Does D-Will still have his charity golf tournament in Utah?

That's cool that he still lives here.

but i am too prideful to see him back.

besides, Why would we want a pg who hasn't looked very good for the past few years with ankle issues when we have already committed to the young guys?nDidnt we learn? D will is nothing without J slo.

With 2 draft picks used on PGs to invest in the future why would we essentially trash them for Duron to win immediately? And why would Duron want to rebuild here with us? And how would we even afford him? Does our young core not need money? Dallas, san antonio, and the LA lakers won't be offering big bucks to steal our c4 away?

Keep believing your hype, DW has battled wrist and ankle issues. When he got healthy at the end of the year he was playing like he did in Utah.

If we had the right roster in place I'd love to see him back.

But, as it stands, I am committed to watching our young guys grow and develop hopefully in the same style as OKC did. That will make our playoff runs all the more satisfying when the time comes because we have built up a history watching these young raw talents turn into reliable dynamic players feared by the rest of the league.

It will be fun.

He comes over as a backup when he's 36 to try to get his first ring. Meanwhile, the quintet of Hayward, Favors, Kanter, Wiggins and Burke are going for their 5th championship.

He comes over as a backup when he's 36 to try to get his first ring. Meanwhile, the quintet of Hayward, Favors, Kanter, Wiggins and Burke are going for their 5th championship.

Ooo....I can't wait to see Hayward throw the ball at D Will's head during a game when that happens.

There's no need to be an ******* you're not in Brooklyn anymore. --Foxygen, No Destruction (great song, good new band).

I am glad they like it here still. Why wouldn't it be home when most of their kids would've been born here? I wouldn't be surprised to see Deron back, but I think it would be to finish his career, in a bench role.