What's new

Did We Just Jump OKC?

I have a very important question.
What is the draft pick situation with okc from Enes trade?

Was it a 2017 first or '18 first? Does anybody know about the conditions of the picks?

Need help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Without needing to think, NO we haven't passed them. I think the Jazz are heading the right direction, slowly. OKC has Westbrook still, who by himself is better than the Jazz starters together. If they make a firesale and break it all up, then yes. If they retool with someone and let Westbrook go nuts, they are still better than the Jazz. They wont go to the finals, but either are the Jazz any time soon.

Was it a 2017 first or '18 first? Does anybody know about the conditions of the picks?

Need help.

The first round pick can only be conveyed to the Jazz after the Thunder first send a first round pick to the 76ers (because of an earlier trade). If they don't pay off the 76ers before 2020, we end up with 2nd round picks from the Thunder in 2020 and 2021. It's confusing but that's what I gathered from what I've seen.

The first round pick can only be conveyed to the Jazz after the Thunder first send a first round pick to the 76ers (because of an earlier trade). If they don't pay off the 76ers before 2020, we end up with 2nd round picks from the Thunder in 2020 and 2021. It's confusing but that's what I gathered from what I've seen.

They've already sent their pick to the 76ers, but they couldn't send two in a row, so we need to wait until 2018. At least that's how I understood it.

They did end up getting a first-round pick this year, though (from Orlando), so I suppose in theory they could've sent us one in 2017, but since the original deal said 2018, that won't happen.

hopefully we can jump Portland too.

Obviously we have to stay healthy, and hope for bounce back year from Exum(and Burks).

The pieces are there. I'm tired of not being the mix in the west. They don't even
mention us with the top teams, and this year that should change.

Since your from Wyoming I know basketball is such a foreign sport and not rodeo but are you serious?
OKC still has Russ who is by far better then anyone the Jazz have. They have solid role players also. Now Russ gets to hoist up more shots but to answer your question, No Utah is not better then OKC at this time.. This is some homerism if you even think. Utah wasn't even a playoff team and you want to say thwey are better? lol Russ is a top 10 player and now with Durant gone Stats wise I expect him to be a top 5 typle player and make a run for MVP since he will be carrying the load and not sharing touches anymore. I was just waiting for
Jazz fans to say they are better. I saw this coming.lol

Ouch... talking about utah bball, a northern colorado seer calling someone from wyoming a homer! that's got to be some kind of trifecta

westbrook is an elite pg & scorer, but he's not effecient. taking away the #1 option and asking him to jack it up more, is not a winning combination.

YES Jazz jumped OKC, claims a california native, who's lived in japan, germany, east coast, west coast, but not much in the middle...

Need help.

Basically we get their 1st round pick if they make the playoffs between 2018-2020. If they don't, then we receive a 2020 & 2021 2nd rd pick instead.

Not if Westbrook leaves next summer, and it turns into two 2nd round picks (2020 and 2021).

Westbrook seems like a guy who will take his max money and just let them build around him. They'll make the playoffs this year and try to make a splash next offseason. They'll have a little more cap space than they did and already have a couple of young players that will surround him (Adams, Oladipo and Kanter). Going to see how they try to replace Durant's production.

Basically we get their 1st round pick if they make the playoffs between 2018-2020. If they don't, then we receive a 2020 & 2021 2nd rd pick instead.
Best answer

Westbrook seems like a guy who will take his max money and just let them build around him. They'll make the playoffs this year and try to make a splash next offseason. They'll have a little more cap space than they did and already have a couple of young players that will surround him (Adams, Oladipo and Kanter). Going to see how they try to replace Durant's production.
Doubt it. Westbrook leaves for sure.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Since your from Wyoming I know basketball is such a foreign sport and not rodeo but are you serious?
OKC still has Russ who is by far better then anyone the Jazz have. They have solid role players also. Now Russ gets to hoist up more shots but to answer your question, No Utah is not better then OKC at this time.. This is some homerism if you even think. Utah wasn't even a playoff team and you want to say thwey are better? lol Russ is a top 10 player and now with Durant gone Stats wise I expect him to be a top 5 typle player and make a run for MVP since he will be carrying the load and not sharing touches anymore. I was just waiting for
Jazz fans to say they are better. I saw this coming.lol

Would you entertain a wager of some sort? You know, to kind of put your money where your fat mouth is? Please advise.

Okc missed the playoffs two years ago with no durant. They had russ. And ibaka.
Amazing how bad you are at this stuff.

Damn. FOJ checking fools.

lE69FzY.gif

hopefully we can jump Portland too.

Obviously we have to stay healthy, and hope for bounce back year from Exum(and Burks).

The pieces are there. I'm tired of not being the mix in the west. They don't even
mention us with the top teams, and this year that should change.

we are 100% passing Portland. They had a very healthy year and have not done very much to boost their roster-- other than the Evan Turner (meh) pickup. Very obvious ceiling on that team.

Westbrook will be a Laker. Book it. I'm also betting okc trades him, although I expect no one will give good value.

Would you entertain a wager of some sort? You know, to kind of put your money where your fat mouth is? Please advise.
Apparently he will not.

@nocoloradojazz feel free to respond to my PM anytime