What's new

Disaster Preparation 101

Disaster prep step 1: Move to a heavily LDS dominated area such as Utah or souther Idaho.

Disaster prep step 1: Move to a heavily LDS dominated area such as Utah or souther Idaho.

I've always like their admonitions for food storage and the like. It's never panicked warnings or foretelling anything specific, but just kind of a just a case thing that gets repeated over and over. And everyone is going to go through a job loss or something similar that even if nothing too bad ultimately happens on a Macro level it's still prudent advice so you don't have go out and grunge around for subsistence. That's all it really comes down to. Life's not always going to be kind to you. The economics of the world are totally screwed up right now, that's the reason that everyone should prepare in some fashion, but a lot of people can't understand that perfectly, so if they need a Zombie invasion to play the role of impetus to get them to prepare....hype it up for all I care.

Problem with food storage (in the event of total chaos/rioting) is others that didn't prepare will steal yours.

I'm prepared.

Problem with food storage (in the event of total chaos/rioting) is others that didn't prepare will steal yours.

I'm prepared.

Let me guess one of your model homes has a secret dungeon!!!