What's new

Dish Network

Dish Network recently dropped Disney HD, FX HD, FX, National Geographic HD, and National Geographic and maybe others that I am unaware of at this time. Now they are failing in negotiations to renew with Fox. It is expected that local Fox channels and even Fox News will get dropped on November 1st. So here is my question. . . are the Fox Sports Network channels that broadcast Jazz games going away too? I've had Dish Network for many years and if the Jazz and local Fox are gone that will force me to switch to either DirectTV or Comcast.

As terrible as it sounds, you might want to call them for this information. I dropped my service a couple months ago because they suck big old hairy ***** and a few fat old ****** *****, as well.

Yeah. I have dish and it sucks because now I can't watch The League! They said they made up for it by offering NBA TV (which I already had), NFL Network (which I already had), ESPN Classic, NHL Network and Big 10 Network. At least, that's the story in Houston. I've never had anything to complain about with them, but this bites. Enjoying the NHL Network though

This is the reason I switched to Directv. Well, this and Sunday Ticket, but I was sick of Dish's neverending fights with ABC or Viacom or etc. Yeah, Directv had the fight with versus last year, but it's been one time in the 6+ years I've been with them. I have not regretted switching at all.

Directv > Dish > science > cable

UB

Quote Originally Posted by YB85 View Post
Directv > Homosexual relationships > Dish > science > cable
went ahead and just fixed that for you

I hope this isn't going to become another Katie vs the rest of the board thread. I was just curious about my ability to watch Jazz games.

I hope this isn't going to become another Katie vs the rest of the board thread. I was just curious about my ability to watch Jazz games.

Why do you hate the GLBT community?

No that's actually a barb at Beantown. Old jokes.

Seriously, though, if you are that concerned, you should call the company. No one here has any concrete information to provide about Dish Network's future programming plans. We will only take small poops on the thread.

Dish is awful, the only thing that really keeps them in business is there large surplus of international channels that other companies don't have.