What's new

DM bridge dedication

As a kid I grew up about a 1/4 mile from the west side of the 4th S viaduct pedestrian (and car) bridge (east side of that bridge lets out at Pioneer Park). I have no idea what this bridge is, but it links downtown to exactly the neighborhood I grew up in. I mean it's cool that they are increasing access. Those 1000 year old train tracks have been a dividing line in SLC and it's nice to see their impact diminished.

As a kid I grew up about a 1/4 mile from the west side of the 4th S viaduct pedestrian (and car) bridge (east side of that bridge lets out at Pioneer Park). I have no idea what this bridge is, but it links downtown to exactly the neighborhood I grew up in. I mean it's cool that they are increasing access. Those 1000 year old train tracks have been a dividing line in SLC and it's nice to see their impact diminished.

All I can think of that area is red iguana, which I adore but get to have far too infrequently

All I can think of that area is red iguana, which I adore but get to have far too infrequently
Red Iguana is at 100 N and there's already an overpass there.

I was never that impressed with red iguana. Found it very meh and over-hyped.

I was never that impressed with red iguana. Found it very meh and over-hyped.
What were you expecting from it and what did you order? I mean what was the hype?

Their food is very good. The price and serving size is very reasonable. They offer something like 6 or more moles. That's what makes them special. That's their thing. And the moles are good. They also have very above average waitstaff for the price range of their food.

What were you expecting from it and what did you order? I mean what was the hype?

Their food is very good. The price and serving size is very reasonable. They offer something like 6 or more moles. That's what makes them special. That's their thing. And the moles are good. They also have very above average waitstaff for the price range of their food.

Only down side is how crowded and how long a line.

Exactly. Hyped for all of that and I just found it to be ok. Have had better moles, to me theirs all tasted very similar. Have had better Mexican food in general. Prices were decent. Just didn't find it to be that great yet it always gets thrown around as one of the best in the state. Have been there a dozen times or so, because it is decent and I have friends who cannot get enough, and i worked near there for a while. I've always just seen it as another of the many pretty good Mexican joints in the area