What's new

Do we want the Lakers or the Clippers to win tonight?

Clippers win!

Never been a Lebron fan.
The AD manipulation was terrible.
Doc is not the greatest coach, but I like him.

I'm over it and have been over it but what I said is still true.
It’s not true for teams that can use the left over cap space to sign FAs and restock their lost value. It’s true for teams that can’t do this adequately.

is this seriously a question any self respecting Jazz fan could ask ?? Of course it's anyone other than the Lakers Luck the Fakers

I just looked at the roster's for both teams and I am not that impressed. Jazz have better starting fives than both teams. Our bench is deeper or at least equal to the Clipper's bench. Lakers have Lebron and Davis. I certainly think the Lakers are overrated and the Clippers are slightly overrated too. However the Clippers are the Clippers. They seem to screw things up historically. I worry more about Houston, Denver and Portland.

LeBron is going to have to play heavy minutes for the Lakers to compete for a high seed.

Totally hypothetical but if the draft order was decided based off of regular season standings and the Jazz owned another teams 1st round pick and all we needed was the Lakers to beat team x and we'd get the 1st pick, you'd root for the Lakers...but that's the only scenario lol

Only if the 1st pick was like a MJ or Lebron, I still would have to hold my nose and I would probably throw up doing it.

I just looked at the roster's for both teams and I am not that impressed. Jazz have better starting fives than both teams. Our bench is deeper or at least equal to the Clipper's bench. Lakers have Lebron and Davis. I certainly think the Lakers are overrated and the Clippers are slightly overrated too. However the Clippers are the Clippers. They seem to screw things up historically. I worry more about Houston, Denver and Portland.
clippers has no defensive weakness. their are weak in terms of offensive playmaking but they can just iso everything with PG, Kawhi and Lou who can consistently bring you buckets.

and with Crowder and Favs gone, we still has no one in our starting five who can do big man work outside of Rudy.

Clippers are going to be good. They have a nice switchy defense and iso-scoring from Kawhi and Lou Williams. The good news is that they shoot a lot of contested 2s.

Lebron vs. Kahwi for early consideration of best player in the league.

Lebron somehow looks younger now than when he graduated high school.

clippers has no defensive weakness. their are weak in terms of offensive playmaking but they can just iso everything with PG, Kawhi and Lou who can consistently bring you buckets.

and with Crowder and Favs gone, we still has no one in our starting five who can do big man work outside of Rudy.

I'm more concerned about their length on defense disrupting our passing.