1. Welcome to the newly remodeled JazzFanz.com. Take a look around and report any issues in the SITE INFORMATION thread.

Does this sum up the Jazz offense?

Discussion in 'Utah Jazz' started by carolinajazz, Feb 12, 2013.

1. carolinajazz

carolinajazz Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
    "We’re having a lot of random possessions where guys don’t know what the other guys are doing, so it’s leading to people being stuck with the ball, going one-on-one, and that leads to turnovers."

Actually, that seems to sum up the offensive scheme of 90% of NBA teams, don't ya think? This was the comment of the Bull's coach after his clowns got beat at home to the Spurs who were without 3 starters! How did we lose to these guys at home 2 days ago? Got to be the offense.....or was it the "shoes?"

2. DutchJazzer

DutchJazzer Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
    no jazz offense everyone knows what they are supposed to do.
    dump it down to al and stand arround

3. dipship31

dipship31 Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
    Our offense reminds me of when I show up for a pickup game at the local church with my friends for the first time in 3 years. We are just as structured.

4. Pouyan

Pouyan Member

May 25, 2010
    90% of our offense plays:

Point guard walks up to the top of the key, passes it to our SG/SF on the right or left side of the 3 point line, that player passes to a positioned big, and he posts up or fakes a few times for a jumpshot.

5. vslice02

vslice02 Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    The ironic/sad thing is that Bulls' offense picked-apart Utah's halfcourt defense in crunchtime Friday night by running a Marco Bellineli-Carlos Boozer screen-roll. Bellineli's a decent talent but you have the Jazz organization lamenting how they're w/out Mo and Hayward while Nate Robinson is torching Utah in the 1st-half and Marco Bellineli is looking like Deron Williams in setting the table for Boozer in the pick&roll. On the other end of the floor Noah is fronting Al in the post and we can't run a highschool-level high-low from Millsap to Al for a layup. Chess vs. Checkers.