What's new

Dok injured again

The Thriller

Dislocated ankle?!

Has anyone here actually suffered this injury before?

I once had a really bad sprain in high school. That might’ve been the worst pain I’ve ever felt. Dislocation sounds even worse. Best of luck towards recovery.

Thee Idiotic Minivan K

Dislocation can be bad. Can cause major ligament and tendon damage. He ded.

View attachment 11424
View attachment 11425
Dude this should be ban worthy. Lol, I don’t even want to see that!!! With that said, even if Dok didn’t hurt himself, this was a horrible waste of a pick. How do you pick a player in the first round you could’ve had in round two and at a position where you have a star already in place at the least most important position.

gomretat

Dude this should be ban worthy. Lol, I don’t even want to see that!!! With that said, even if Dok didn’t hurt himself, this was a horrible waste of a pick. How do you pick a player in the first round you could’ve had in round two and at a position where you have a star already in place at the least most important position.
May have been a bad pick but it may be the most important position in the Jazz current scheme.

Game6Conley

why did the utah jazz use a 1st rd pick on a center who cant shoot freethrows when they have prime gobert signed? how does this pick make any sense..