What's new

Donald Fires FBI Director who's investigating Russian Election Hacking

So just to summarize:

• Dissident journalist enters the Saudi embassy in turkey to workout visa issues so he can marry his fiancé.
  • Shortly after he enters, 15 Saudi men, many with connections to the crown prince, enter the embassy with bone saws.
  • Journalist never comes out. But turkey reports that he was killed and claim that there’s audio.
  • More news comes out, claims of him being tortured and cut up while alive.
  • The interior of embassy has received fresh paint and the journalist is still missing.
  • Donald claims that it could’ve been rogue killers (because, just everyone is out to kill dissident journalists), and that even if it was SA we can’t do anything to them because they buy weapons from us.
Wow. Why not use our arms sales to leverage them? Why are we always the ones being held hostage? Talk about “art of the deal” when we’re always the ones losing.

Pretty obvious that Trump is trying to help SA cover this up in order to hide his own financial dealings with SA.

Wait.. what? I missed that part. Can you link it for me somewhere reasonable?

4:13-6:13

It’s pretty obvious trump will do nothing against SA and he says just as much. Like Russia, like the kavanaugh invedtigation, and like literally everything else (health care, security, etc), trump doesn’t care. He just wants to make himself richer.

Anyone else find it deplorable that Pompeo and Donald keep referring to this as a “disappearance?”

This isn’t a disappearance. It’s a murder. Everyone knows he was killed in the embassy. He’s not alive. He didn’t go for a walk up big cottonwood and disappeared in some accident.

To me, it’s something out of the book 1984 when those two refer to Khashoggi’s murder as a “disappearance.” And it’s chilling to me how this administration is using language to cover up horrific atrocities (children in cages, journalists being murdered).

His is not how democracies should operate.

Reactions: Red
4:13-6:13

It’s pretty obvious trump will do nothing against SA and he says just as much. Like Russia, like the kavanaugh invedtigation, and like literally everything else (health care, security, etc), trump doesn’t care. He just wants to make himself richer.

That's a lot of him sucking himself ... something about 'what is it hurting' us, but I'm still missing the can't do anything part.

That's a lot of him sucking himself ... something about 'what is it hurting' us, but I'm still missing the can't do anything part.

Trump insinuates that we cannot do anything about it since:

A) Saudi Arabia is an important ally against Iran and terrorism.

B) They buy $100 billion in weapons from us so that would hurt american businesses.

He claims that he wants an investigation. Which sounds awfully close to the kavanaugh thing where obviously a real investigation didn’t take place. Giving SA cover by claiming, “he wasn’t an American citizen” and “could’ve been rogue assassins” only floods the airwaves with ********. Which is exactly what putin and Bannon advocate when trying to cover things up. If the news is flooded with ******** it creates enough confusion to where people doubt that there’s any truth that exists.

Reactions: Red
Trump insinuates that we cannot do anything about it since:

A) Saudi Arabia is an important ally against Iran and terrorism.

B) They buy $100 billion in weapons from us so that would hurt american businesses.

He claims that he wants an investigation. Which sounds awfully close to the kavanaugh thing where obviously a real investigation didn’t take place. Giving SA cover by claiming, “he wasn’t an American citizen” and “could’ve been rogue assassins” only floods the airwaves with ********. Which is exactly what putin and Bannon advocate when trying to cover things up. If the news is flooded with ******** it creates enough confusion to where people doubt that there’s any truth that exists.

That's not enough to make a difference though. That's the kind of thing I'd totally sign off on, but it's not going to be enough for many else.

If the news is flooded with ******** it creates enough confusion to where people doubt that there’s any truth that exists.

This is why the so-called Post Truth era should fade away, and the sooner the better. Where there is no truth, there are no lies. And you bet that's how it worked in 1984. And Putin's Russia as well.

This is why the so-called Post Truth era should fade away, and the sooner the better. Where there is no truth, there are no lies. And you bet that's how it worked in 1984. And Putin's Russia as well.

“Sure, it could’ve been Russia who meddled in the election. But I believe it also was the Chinese. And oh it could’ve been some fat 400 lbs guy in his basement. Who knows?”

“Sure, this journalist could’ve been murdered. But he disappeared. Let’s not jump to coclusions. Innocnent until proven guilty, unlike Kavanaugh who was deemed guilty and had to prove his innocence. Khashoggi could’ve been murdered. Could’ve disappeared. It could’ve been rogue assassins from Wakanda who killed him! Let’s not jump to conclusions. Oh, by the way, Saudi Arabia is an important ally. And they buy a ton of crap from us. If you ask me to do something then that could jeopardize $116 billion in sales to them. Do we really want to hurt american companies and workers like that?”

You can see from a million miles away where this is going. We won’t do anything to SA and in one week Trump will have done/said something else stupid and we’ll be focusing on that. This journalist and his family won’t ever see justice. Autocrats around the world will continue to kick Trump’s *** and commit human rights violations all over.

I’m predicting that he’ll be doing something stupid regarding this caravan coming up from central/South America. And that’ll be our focus one week from now.

donnie easily twists his own words. It went from "I believe it, let's use it as a bat" to "I believe it, but it's kind of filled with hot air"

He always does this when trying to cover up something.

Which makes it all the more important that democrats retake at least one chamber of congress. I want to punish trump for refusing to stand up to the autocrats around the world because of his financial ties to them. Our country and our allies shouldn’t be held hostage to Trump’s dirty business deals.

I hate Trump and the deplorables who support him. They’re complete lowlifes who are ruining this planet all to #ownthelibs. To me it’s not a political issue but an issue of values, process, facts, and decency vs deplorable sellouts completely disconnected from reality.

Last edited:
This will go nowhere, just as any other outrage about Trump's decisions made solely for personal gain. People don't care enough that he is using the office to increase his wealth.

People or republicans? Those are two very different things.

If it’s the latter, things will change once a new congress is sworn in come Jan 2019. If it’s the former, what’s the point of having a congress or elections anymore? Just declare Donald dictator and get things over with.

Go Trump! Best president in my life time. Thriller is such a loser liberal. There did that make your day snowflake?

During week in which a reporter's assassination is dominating the news.

Trolling is basically infantile, though we might all be guilty of it at times. Social media has really elevated the act of trolling, and Twitter is the one social media vehicle where trolling has reached its apex. Trump has spent so much time on Twitter, he's basically in troll mode every waking second. Listening to his rallies, it can be described as one long troll, interspersed with bragging about himself. So, you get someone who basically never grew up emotionally, he's a man-child, addicted to trolling, addicted to self love, put him in front of an audience that's itself conditioned to expect and cheer trollish comments, and you get a classless individual cheered on by a classless crowd.

One would hope as a nation that we could do better then this. We know this president cannot. If you have any class at all, and any respect for your country, then this classless man-child will generate outrage when you hear him speak. I bet he trolls in his dreams. We're living in the Age of the Troll, and Trump leads the troll army rampaging though our divisive landscape.