What's new

Donovan Mitchell All Star Weekend Thread

I don't know about the hat but all the city edition jerseys and that hoodie were sold out when I went in last week. The manager said the didn't know when they would get more in. He said they are very backordered.

Thanks. They must not have foreseen this stuff being so popular. Hopefully it restocks, there's tons of demand for it.

Mitchell's GF has a pretty cool "Spida Mitchell" hoodie.

I wonder if it's something she just made herself because I dont see any brand logo on it.

Supposedly they take longer to produce because of the color blocking.

Seems like almost every City edition thing is out of stock though. Even the plain red t-shirts with yellow logo without any gradients. Makes sense about the jerseys though.

Wow, didn't know Mitchell's GF looks so much like Cassie the singer (famous for the song Me & U)?

Anyone else think so?

Cassie_Ventura.jpg

Wow, didn't know Mitchell's GF looks so much like Cassie the singer (famous for the song Me & U)?

Anyone else think so?

Cassie_Ventura.jpg

You could google “singer Cassie nude” if ya want to.

Donovan Mitchell’s girlfriend does or did work for the Cavs as an account manager.

Fun fact, Mitchell's gf is the daughter of Chris Lighty, an extremely powerful music executive who committed suicide. But some people think he was actually murdered.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Lighty
I'm wondering why this story sounds familiar to me. I guess it's possible it was discussed when he was drafted but I'm not thinking so. I'm wondering if I know of this from something else.

I'm wondering why this story sounds familiar to me. I guess it's possible it was discussed when he was drafted but I'm not thinking so. I'm wondering if I know of this from something else.

Should probably make its way into a gamethread tbh