What's new

Donovan Mitchell Full Highlights vs 76ers (2017.07.05) Summer League - 15 Pts, CLUTCH!

Would have been nice to show more of him on defense. That's what I was most impressed with in this one.

The fleecing of Denver feels so good. This makes up for the Trey Lyles debacle.

To Denver and Trash Liles:
tenor.gif

Michell is that hotter more attractive girlfriend you find after your long time girlfriend breaks up with you.

She takes the pain away more each day...

From this day forth, the goob once known as Trey Leyles is officially Trash Pyles

i was at this game yesterday and holy crap. this kid has hops. him and exum seem to have good chemistry already. i'm excited to see what could happen

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Mitchell with the clutch shot!!! You just don't see that in a rookie. I have been going to the summer league for way too long and there just aren't players like that unless they are franchise players/top 5 picks. Loved it!

Mitchell with the clutch shot!!! You just don't see that in a rookie. I have been going to the summer league for way too long and there just aren't players like that unless they are franchise players/top 5 picks. Loved it!
I loved that Alex Jensen is giving this kid his run. That play was designed to go to Donovan the whole time. There was no hesitation- "I'm going to win this game!" Killer instinct is SEVERELY underrated.

I loved that Alex Jensen is giving this kid his run. That play was designed to go to Donovan the whole time. There was no hesitation- "I'm going to win this game!" Killer instinct is SEVERELY underrated.

I dont think that was a play for Mitchell. Exum got stonewalled and he passed it up to Mitchell.

Watched every key player and came away feeling like this was a helluva draft and the Jazz got one of the biggest steals at #13. Donovan looks like a top 5 player. So athletic and smart. He was ALL over the court. He's one of those guys that can do everything. Catch and shoot, drive and score, drive and dish, pass with efficiency, constantly screening, playing defense, hustling for the ball. Dude has a non-stop motor. Rudy is going to LOVE having a guy like this out on the perimeter. Would have liked to see Exum and Mitchell switch assignments a little bit once they got up big. I was hoping to see him jack up Fultz a little bit. His defensive footwork was amazing, and I loved that he challenged everything like Rudy does.

I dont think that was a play for Mitchell. Exum got stonewalled and he passed it up to Mitchell.
The place was rocking so it was hard to tell, but it sure seemed like heading into the play that Exum was walking Mitchell through where he should be. My impression before the play was that the ball was going to go to Mitchell for the shot. Maybe the fact that it worked that way has colored my impression. Sure felt like it was for Donovan in the moment.