What's new

Donovan Mitchell is pretty damn global at this point

A white man setting us straight about what urban kids want.

Sent from my SM-G965U using JazzFanz mobile app

Well, ya know, since I’ve taught urban kids for 16 years and hear every word out of their mouths and see what they wear, and myself went to a high school that is ranked second from last in the entire state of NJ, a state that includes Newark, Elizabeth, Jersey City, Camden, and other “bad” areas mind you, and was close friends with many of the black kids from my school since I was an athlete, yeah, I think I have some perspective.

Well, ya know, since I’ve taught urban kids for 16 years and hear every word out of their mouths and see what they wear, and myself went to a high school that is ranked second from last in the entire state of NJ, a state that includes Newark, Elizabeth, Jersey City, Camden, and other “bad” areas mind you, and was close friends with many of the black kids from my school since I was an athlete, yeah, I think I have some perspective.
Your small section of the nation means that kids everywhere acts like that.
Its just like me saying, "I've lived in Utah county my whole life and mormons are all super uptight". Just because your experience in your part of the world is one thing, it doesn't mean that it's like that everywhere.

I hate it when people use general oversweeping statements to define a group of people

Check out Donovan's Instagram story if you have it. Dudes got a mass following in China apparently.

Its just like me saying, "I've lived in Utah county my whole life and mormons are all super uptight". Just because your experience in your part of the world is one thing, it doesn't mean that it's like that everywhere.

I hate it when people use general oversweeping statements to define a group of people

Um. Mormons are super uptight.

66474398_3132253663459402_6414366217275965440_n.jpg

SoyBoy.jpg

I like the black & white ones but on me nit picking I'd like it if they flipped the colors, white is so hard to keep clean on toes and heals but with the other 2 color ways with black (the pink and green) it makes sense to have the white where it is.

The pink ones are the best colorway but those white ones are sick too.

Need the Yellow, Orange, and Red ones. This is going to happen, right? Or can we not do that since Nike makes the Jazz Unis?