What's new

Donovan Mitchell is pretty damn global at this point

No, I mean why are they even making it in green? He’s not the Green Goblin.

No, I mean why are they even making it in green? He’s not the Green Goblin.

Also his shoes look cheap and like they’d be uncomfortable.

They are all spider man themed. The red ones are classic colors plus web, the green represents the radioactive spider. There is also a black pink venom variation.

He stated that they intentionally made his shoes affordable ($60-$100) so that anyone could get them. They also are available in little kids and youth sizes.

I’m waiting for the pink Venom ones those are legit sick as ****.

Pretty sure he will sell the most of those ones. The lime green ones are sweet as well.

Also Donovan’s gesture (shoes urban kids can afford) is a noble one but naive. These kids want the hottest, expensive Nikes.

I'm happy for DM that he has his own shoe, but I wouldn't buy any of them with a 10' pole.

I think they're bad for what they are. I could buy a basketball shoe (I don't, not in that market) but the D.O.N. #1 would not be on my list in any colorway.

They don't look good and from what's been said they are one of the cheapest versions of adidas so that more people can afford them. So they aren't good.

I hope DM isn't contractually obligated to wear production versions of his shoe. I really really hope not.

I'm happy for DM that he has his own shoe, but I wouldn't buy any of them with a 10' pole.

I think they're bad for what they are. I could buy a basketball shoe (I don't, not in that market) but the D.O.N. #1 would not be on my list in any colorway.

They don't look good and from what's been said they are one of the cheapest versions of adidas so that more people can afford them. So they aren't good.

I hope DM isn't contractually obligated to wear production versions of his shoe. I really really hope not.

They did a poll on Twitter who had the best debuting shoe Giannis or Don and Don won by a landslide. The red and blue ones aren’t even the best color-way either.