What's new

Donovan out vs Memphis

It's an upset when the best team in the NBA gets a win?

Asking for a friend. I've never been in this situation... rooting for the best team in the league. Well, not since '98.
I didn't say it was an upset. I said it was a surprise considering that the Jazz were playing without DM and then having to deal with the plane issue and arriving late in Memphis.

I fear playoff seeding will be tight, especially since Phoenix is playing great. This is one of those wins that could keep us at the #1 seed and we'll look back on it as a vital win. Overall, it wasn't pretty but a win's a win.

So I thought it was funny how the title of this is how Boler and Harpring didn't react and all the comments are lighting them up.

When I saw it live, I wasn't certain it went in, and I imagine part of that was the fact that there was no reaction.

Why the **** are people worried about what's going on in Phoenix.?

They should be worried about what's going on in Utah.

So I thought it was funny how the title of this is how Boler and Harpring didn't react and all the comments are lighting them up.

When I saw it live, I wasn't certain it went in, and I imagine part of that was the fact that there was no reaction.

I was griping about it at the time too when I was watching last night. That said, I think they are in Utah so I'm guessing they were just reading the scores and didn't even see the play.

Ya watching it live I was like why the **** aren't boler and harping freaking the **** out?
Even when they watched the replay they made a comment about how high up he was but still didn't get overly excited.

That was one of the best dunks of rudy's career for ****s sake

Smd

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app