What's new

Don't you wish...

jrclone

That we still had Wes Matthews right about now? I would seriously be over the moon about this team if we had a better than average or even servicable SG. I have a feeling we're going to regret that move for years to come.

All negativity aside though, this is the most I've been excited about the jazz since the year began.

After AK's contract is off the book this year. The Jazz needs to consider a serious spending for the 2 guard.
Wes in my opinion fits that bill perfectly. Can shoot and play defense!

i think Bell's 3 years/10 mil is about right, he is a serviceable veteran who knows how to play defense, wont be productive as Wesley on the offensive end, but have to live with that.

If we still had Mathews we would of been much more successful this year. SG is the biggest weakness on the team. Its likely that if Mathews was still here this last month of crazy drama never happens.

If we still had Mathews we would of been much more successful this year. SG is the biggest weakness on the team. Its likely that if Mathews was still here this last month of crazy drama never happens.

^ This

The Jazz should have signed Wes mid-season last year for 3yrs/$10mil ...no doubt he would have accepted that offer. The worse mistake that I've seen KOC make in his career here was waiting to let the market dictate the value of Mathews. When Portland decided to front load his contract and overpay him...it was already too late.