What's new

Draft Lottery

Didn't realize Celtics have a 2.9 percent chance of getting the 2nd or 3rd pick.

Remember kids...ratings matter.

Is there a reason in this draft for us to try to package something to move up significantly?

Yeah theres big's like Marvin Bagley III, Jaren Jackson Jr. and Wendell Carter Jr. that could step in and make an impact and start at PF if Favors walks. There's skill players that'd crack the rotation too, the trade up cost will be significant tho.

If Cleveland wins the #1 pick for the third time as a longshot then I'm calling BS on the whole lottery process. There is just no possible way that it could be a coincidence.

The lottery is an exciting thing that ESPN has ruined. The "special" segments on the potential picks are awful.

And why can't we watch the balls being drawn live? Let's just say a Suns ball gets picked first. If another gets picked, then just redraw. That would be exciting...

cavs had so many ****ing number 1 picks. disgusting

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

I'm very glad that the bottom 5 stayed the same. Just imagine if Philly had won the lottery.... Or Denver got into the top 3...

I'm very glad that the bottom 5 stayed the same. Just imagine if Philly had won the lottery.... Or Denver got into the top 3...
I might be happy if Denver won the lottery. They gave us a late first to get Gobert, a mid first for Mitchell so now they need to give us an early first to finish building our team.