What's new

Draft Party Attendees.

Don't you have a smart phone? You can track the trades on there as you attend and see what's going on at the ESA.

You sound like my kids, and my wife, and my boss, and my friends, and my co workers, and my brother.....get a smart phone. Why, the flip phone works just fine, and I'm not jumping on another fad that will be gone tomorrow... Like the HDTV thing, electric cars, IPADs, windows XP and fax machines.

Just heard the jazz are having a big sidewalk sale at the draft party. They had some screaming deals the last time I made it to the draft party.

Will be there. gonna fly from san diego! :D

derrick-favors-smile.jpg

****. Why didn't I think of this? I should have driven in!

This electronic post has been constructed, arranged and transmitted via an Apple branded communication device using the Tapatalk application.

Just heard the jazz are having a big sidewalk sale at the draft party. They had some screaming deals the last time I made it to the draft party.

sweet

If someone can find my an airline ticket from BUR or LAX to SLC under 200 I'll make the flight out. I'll sleep on the street.

This electronic post has been constructed, arranged and transmitted via an Apple branded communication device using the Tapatalk application.

I'm in NYC, could go to Barclays, but will be late coming out of a meeting.

Anyone going to be at the draft in NY?