What's new

Draft Poll 6: Trade-down options

If the Jazz trade down in the draft, who do you hope they're targeting?

• Thon Maker

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Taurean Prince

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Deandre Bembry

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Zhou Qi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Malik Beasley

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Malachi Richardson

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Dejounte Murray

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

idiot

You may not regard Maker as a trade-down draft option. If so, go ahead and vote for someone else. And of course, make a case for anyone not listed.

Toronto GM Masai Ujiri, whose team has the No. 9 pick, has publicly said he would consider trade offers as his team seeks to become a legitimate contender. But the Raptors would be just the start of a run of teams willing to take offers on their pick. The Bucks and Magic are also willing to deal, and the Jazz — another team with playoff aspirations and enough youth on hand — are said to be among the most eager to trade.

17 hours ago – via Sporting News

Looks like it could be a busy draft. That's 4 lottery teams on record as already wanting to trade.

Stay at 12 and trade back up into the bottom half of the 1st round. Burke, 2nd round picks and cash. I'd be happy with any of the players listed I the poll, plus Ante Zizic or Diamond Stone (who I think is being underrated.)

Toronto GM Masai Ujiri, whose team has the No. 9 pick, has publicly said he would consider trade offers as his team seeks to become a legitimate contender. But the Raptors would be just the start of a run of teams willing to take offers on their pick. The Bucks and Magic are also willing to deal, and the Jazz — another team with playoff aspirations and enough youth on hand — are said to be among the most eager to trade.

17 hours ago – via Sporting News

Looks like it could be a busy draft. That's 4 lottery teams on record as already wanting to trade.

I have a feeing we are looking to trade the pick for a vet.