What's new

Dreams From My Real Father

TheSilencer1313

I just got done watching this documentary/movie/unauthorized biography of Barack Obama over on Netflix.
The film alleges that his father is actually a communist party propagandist named Frank Marshall Davis who most likely shaped Obama's world views.
It is a very well researched documentary, that actually rehashes a lot of his past, but also alleged some interesting things for which I had to research myself.
Obama's roots of Marxism are all illustrated here, and points out the men that he's been fascinated with and had in his life for years.
It's a fascinating so-called narrative based on years of research, interviews, footage and photos, and the writings of Davis and Obama himself.

Check it out on Netflix if you're politically interested.

Per movie website:
Is this the story Barack Obama should have told, revealing his true agenda for "fundamentally transforming America?" Director Joel Gilbert concludes, "The 'Birthers' have been on a fool's errand. To understand Obama's plans for America, the question is not 'Where's the Birth Certificate?,' the question is 'Who is the real father?'"

Movie Trailer:

[video=youtube_share;6jrrnkKmUzo]https://youtu.be/6jrrnkKmUzo

Have seen it. Pretty good. I'm not crazy about the director's opinions at the end .. but the doc itself was good.

I didn't realize Obama's mama was such a slutbag, posing for that perverted commie poet, Frank Marshall Davis.

I don't know if I buy the whole Obama's grandfather was a CIA agent thing.

Obama does look like Frank but he may look like Barack too...they never showed a side by side with him.

I never realized how close Obama was with the Ayers family, or that Weather Underground Bill confirmed that he had written Dreams of My Father.