What's new

Dump cable and lose my Jazz?

Here’s what I did:

1 - On a laptop (or desktop), Download Windscribe or Tunnelbear VPN. I think both have a free package. I paid $20 for three years of unlimited streaming on Windscribe.

2 - Use the VPN to set somewhere in India as your location.

3 - Go to watch.nba.com after your VPN is on.

4 - Sign up and pay $1.99 a month USD with an American Credit card for NBA league pass

5 - Get an HDMI cable for your laptop and watch all the games on a big TV.

I’ve been doing this for two years and honestly it’s awesome.
Screenshot-ed.

Have you found something that works in the Idaho Falls area?

Unfortunately no. It feels like I’ve tried everything. I work strange hours so I was hoping that sling would work and I could dvr games. I ended up watching most on Reddit when my schedule allowed it.

I’ll never understand why games are blacked out when I live three hours away in a different state.

If you find a solution, let me know because I don’t have a clue what to do now.

I tried India via VPN two years ago. Only problem was trying to get the charges stopped after the season ended. I had to dispute with my bank.
Last year I just paid cable and LP. Better quality, plus I have shows/channels I watch a lot.

Sling TV has the Jazz games. Not sure how much extra for the add on package, but base is $25, so $50 or less per month. Gotta have (just) decent internet.

Nationally televised games but you can't get Root on Sling. Root sucks for not giving people a local steaming option. It's embarrassing tbh cause we are like the last team in the entire league that doesn't have a local streaming option.

@ATTSportsNetRM is their twitter handle. Tweet at them and ask them why they are such trash.