What's new

DWill on 1320 @ 4:00 pm MST

Mainly about golf and dodge barrage 2. The two things i found interesting is he thinks we will be better then last year with Big Al. And Locke asked him about the free agency of the summer and how he felt about it he said, " it played out like they (I'm assuming Bosh, Bron, and Wade) wanted it to." That's about it

he hasn't even played with AL yet...and he already thinks were gonna be better? I'm gonna have to be optimistic and agree! :)

Locke asked him if he had seen Jefferson's press conference--Deron's response: "Yeah, I saw it. They must not have had the air conditioning on."

i found dwill to be a really awkward interview. he gives like 1 sentence responses. locke had a hard time getting anything good out of him.

he hasn't even played with AL yet...and he already thinks were gonna be better? I'm gonna have to be optimistic and agree! :)

Well they've been in the same Division so he's played against Jefferson enough to know what he brings to the table

what's wrong, you don't like my opinion? i dont care.

No, I was simply saying I don't find it promising one bit that two players who have been on the same team now for about two or three weeks have yet to even play together. Ya know, since they say they want to win a ring and all.

I'm pretty sure Deron despises Locke.

Actually, I think D-Will and Locke are actually somewhat friendly. I listen to Locke quite a bit and he's mentioned more than once that he and D-Will have dined out together on occasion during road trips. I think that Locke is fairly close to D-Will considering that he travels everywhere with the team.....

Actually, I think D-Will and Locke are actually somewhat friendly. I listen to Locke quite a bit and he's mentioned more than once that he and D-Will have dined out together on occasion during road trips. I think that Locke is fairly close to D-Will considering that he travels everywhere with the team.....

Yeah...lets hear this out of Deron's mouth, not mousy boys.

Deron was sure surprised that Matt was all-rookie first team. That was kinda funny. Maybe not to Matt, though.

Deron can really be a bad interview at times, but he can be quite interesting when he feels comfortable. He just doesn't seem to suffer fools lightly.