What's new

Dwyane Wade for Utah Jazz Al Jefferson

Where do we sign!

Obviously never going to happen. But if it did this board would put up a statue in honor of KOC and Lindsey

Wade would suddenly become more injury prone playing here I'm sure as he'd be extremely unhappy with the move.

I don't see why a team with the championship title would do that kind of major move. So yeah, whoever wrote this article -to put it mildly- is an idiot.

Trading Wade right now after helping them get 2 championships would be insane. The city loves him and they would go crazy if they traded him.

https://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=annkaat

This would be the only way they would even accept it. Getting a young talent while getting Jefferson. They would probably get the choice between Burks or Hayward. This would also let Lebron and Mo play together again. Ray Allen could start and Burks cold develop for them backing him up.

But again makes no sense to mess up something that is already working.

If the only thing we have to throw in is Burks and Mo.Will, then hell yeah.

I bet we wold have to take back the contract of Haslem or Mike Miller also. And maybe give them one of our draft picks next year. ha ha

But still would probably not work. The only way they would of done this trade is if they didn't win the championship and were looking to change things up. Since they won no trades will happen unless it gets a big center for nothing.

I vote no.

Wade is averaging 3 more PPG than Al, which is nice, but Al is averaging 8 more rebounds than Wade.

Lateral move at best.

Whoa, I thought this was a joke.
Whoever wrote that article should be fired, sent back to journalism school, and be kicked in the nuts.

Whoa, I thought this was a joke.
Whoever wrote that article should be fired, sent back to journalism school, and be kicked in the nuts.

Why? I actually don't think it'd be that bad of a trade for us.

Journalism school? Lol