What's new

Eaton on Gobert(rehash)

JazzyFresh

Banned
“I think the next step for him is to develop one or two low post moves that when you get into tight games, you gotta have those go-to guys and plays that are going to get you what you need,” Eaton said

I hate to rehash this but it's common sense and basic fundamental basketball. I mean, I don't know what else to say.

Coming from a guy that was 7'4 and averaged 6 points on 45% shooting for his career...

Last edited:
“I think the next step for him is to develop one or two low post moves that when you get into tight games, you gotta have those go-to guys and plays that are going to get you what you need,” Eaton said

I hate to rehash this but it's common sense and basic fundamental basketball. I mean, I don't know what else to say.
Good thing no one is asking.

I don't want Gobert in the post with the ball in a tight game trying to score. We have much much much better options in a tight game. I would much rather have him and Mitchell running the pick and roll. Why try to force a bad percentage shot? Gobert isn't built to back people down. He's skinny and a high center of gravity.

Gobert's next step on developing is just getting better at what he does already. His time would be much better spent working on perfecting other things like catching the ball.