What's new

Ed Davis available tonight. (Game Thread)

Atrocious first half but excellent 2nd half. This team definitely has potential but it also has some definitive weaknesses. Luckily I think the weaknesses are fixable.

Atrocious first half but excellent 2nd half. This team definitely has potential but it also has some definitive weaknesses. Luckily I think the weaknesses are fixable.
Like I said earlier in the thread, the shortcomings of the offense are overwhelmingly errors of choice, not lack of ability. The Jazz just have to play smarter as a team and trust each other more.

This season rides on whether or not Quin fixes the offense by adding more off ball movement. If he does I truly believe that this offense will be as potent as many of us expected and we will have a chance to win it all because our defense is great. If he doesn't... well then we aren't winning anything.

Sorely needed win with a bunch of tough games coming up. Conley was better in the second half too.

The only nit pick that I will bring up, is that maybe we could've found Dante 2 or 3 minutes in the second half, but I'm not going to complain. This was a backs to the wall type comeback performance.

Onto the next.

Said it before, saying it again now. Bojan is the best signing in free agency in the whole league.
The only consolation of taking on Conley's contract is if it was truly what inspired Bogey to come here. His positives almost outweigh Conley's negatives.