What's new

Ektya

Dr. Jones

In pursuit of #9
Contributor
Or however we acronymonized Enes Cantear You Apart...

Has he posted yet?

(Driving to Vegas)

Reactions: ema
Whenever PKM reps me, I almost always see a +1 jump in my rep power. He's a king maker!

And I assume it would work the other way too!

@Core4, please tell me your previous username. I think you're one of my favorite posters but I don't know who:confused:

Wow! You're lucky I don't believe in neg reps. No one has ever leveled such an insult at me...not even my ex!

You don't hear what she says when you're not around.

@Core4, please tell me your previous username. I think you're one of my favorite posters but I don't know who:confused:

Now I'M blushing!
I was previously MoTown16 but changed it once it was apparent Mo was leaving Town. Prior to that I was GlassEater (in reference to Millsap's rebounding prowess). Not sure who I'll be next year when my annual name change comes around. I should be like others and just create alts, I guess.

You never know, one of these days I may move to St. George and join the STG crew. Just waiting to see what they offer me as an unrestricted free agent.

Now I'M blushing!
I was previously MoTown16 but changed it once it was apparent Mo was leaving Town. Prior to that I was GlassEater (in reference to Millsap's rebounding prowess). Not sure who I'll be next year when my annual name change comes around. I should be like others and just create alts, I guess.

Oh yes, the most interesting man in the world, right. Yes, you were definitely a fav of mine.

He was previously known as troutbum.

Where is trout? He's not in the members list:confused: Is he still banned?

I found him on youtube making love with random dudes on the floor and grabbling their ballz etc. I commented on his videos about how he was an awesome ballz grabbler and all. Then he asked me why I left the board and said that he missed me and wants to do that grabbling thing with me too, so I cameback but now I'm here and he's not:(